Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: little whip?

Happy new year chaps

I am on the hunt for a telescopic whip 12/18 inches long stowed away and about 2 meters extended and as light as possible

It is for sticking in the suitcase for catching bait, so thats why small and light is the requirements

ANY IDEAS FOLKS

Peter Jacobs (ACA, SAA, CA) Guest

Gerry,

I have never come across a short whip that telescopes down to that sort of dimension.

The Milo Alborella's that I use are about 32" when collapsed and that is for the 1.5m 2.0m and the 2.5m versions.

John McLaren Guest

Really cheap but may fit the bill - Poundland do one about those dimensions - for £1!!!!

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) Guest

Everything in our Poundland is 99p

The ones from Poundland are pretty variable, you're better off buying a few and selecting the best couple, the others you could always E-Bay or something and get your money back with interest (I took a couple in to my local tackle shop for them to play with and they've had people trying to buy them for £5). Great for bait snatching or for kids to have fun with, I've had Roach up to 8oz on mine, they just keep on bending.

keith buckley Guest

Ed your a cheapskate.[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

[img]/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif[/img]Stupid frog!.
    Perch and tench record holder, and ACA member for twenty years, and Treasurer of P.A.S.C.

John McLaren Guest

Ed, I always leave a tip!

Hi Gerry. Garbolino do a whip exactly like your looking for. I cant remember the name off hand .I know its black and yellow and it is a lovely little tool.It was about 25-30 quid. I bought one to contribute for a raffle prize and didnt want to give it over lol.

thanks for the info chaps ,some good some not so ,as normal

Risque,I,ve seen the garbolino one 12 months ago in a tackle shop in france ,but alas didnt buy it and i havent seen one since even ont net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast