On The Bank & In The Stands

godsdice

Reaction score
I've just recently started my own website where i also want to do regular updates with blogs and vlogs. The site is mainly going to be about me, my fishing and supporting Doncaster Rovers Football Club and football (Hence the name 'On The Bank & In The Stands') but I will also be blogging and vlogging about lots of other interesting topics too from my love of music to current events to football and all other sports in general. I also want to pass on tips and knowledge in my blogs and vlogs when it comes to fishing that might help those that are new to the sport or maybe not that want to learn and share my experiences on the bank.

Anyway heres the link and i'v just updated it with my first blog: On The Bank & In The Stands - Home

Last edited:

godsdice

Reaction score
Thanks for the poitive feedback.

I've actually moved the site/blog over to wordpress today as it is a lot more professional to look at and to also work with and update. Also as it's now on wordpress If you like the stories i write on my website/blog then please visit the site and in the "Follow blog via email" box just enter your email address and hit follow button. You will then get an emails informing you whenever i make a new post/story on the site.

The new site is at On The Bank And In The Stands

godsdice

Reaction score
Busy writing my 'End of May' blog that will be online in the middle of next week.

Will be going over sessions i had on the Aire & Calder canal, Tyram Hall & Bank End as well as getting ready for the rivers opening and hunting for Barbel, what's happening at the rovers, football in general, the Monaco Grand Prix and anything else that takes my fancy before it goes online.

On The Bank And In The Stands

godsdice

Reaction score
My End of May blog is now online including reports from the Aire & Calder canal, Tyram Hall Fisheries and Bank End Fishery as well as me writing about my preperation for Barbel hunting when the river season opens and Barbel bait. There is also articles on a friends fishing accident and Chris 'hatman' Kendall. There is also you usual chat about football as well as the cricket, F1 & Carl Froch.

If you enjoy reading it then please follow the blog using the follow option on the right hand side of the website, then you will get an email everytime i post a new blog etc.

Here's the new blog:End Of May Blog - On The Bank And In The Stands

godsdice

Reaction score
My Pre Season blog is now online where i talk about things such as bait, what i've been upto preparing for the season, Leadcaore (videos), stopping team fishing, the Rovers and the Euro's. Please take a read and feel free to follow the blog if you enjoy reading it, thanks.

Pre Season Blog � On The Bank And In The Stands

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had to look up bariatric surgery, I knew it was familiar but just couldn't bring it to mind.
Is it working for you?

godsdice

Reaction score
I had to look up bariatric surgery, I knew it was familiar but just couldn't bring it to mind.
Is it working for you?

Yes Titus the weights dropping off me, the annoying things is having to buy new clothes that fit every couple of weeks haha.

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's a small price to pay for a better life, well done.