Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Wow i won second prize! [img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Thank you to FishingMagic and Sonu Baits, i received my prize this morning. I will hopfully be going fishing in the morning, so i will get to try out the Skinz feed pellets for the first time.

Gav, i am with you on that one. I have sent my e-mail thanks but good to air it here as well. A massive thankyou to Fishmagic and Sonu Baits from myself, for all the bait they have sent me. I think it's a great thing to get genuine views on tackle by everyday anglers and not just the companies, add to this the chance of winning some bait everyones a winner! j

I`ve not won anything again, I`m sick of this!
    Ageing rock guitar hero

Yes never mind Monk. There's also the lottery, as you,ve got a better chance there?[img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

<blockquote class=quoteheader>The Monk, wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I`ve not won anything again, I`m sick of this!</blockquote>
    Don't send Denise/Alex a valentine card. I've cancelled the two dozen roses I was going to give her.

Gavin they're good stuff, I had some nice fish on mine [img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img] I was well chuffed whenI won some bait. lasted me a while but when I came to buy some my local tackle shop had stopped stocking the skinz range, only doing the hali hookers etc now.

Robert Woods Guest

I've not won anything either...do you think if I posted a review I would stand a better chance...[img]/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif[/img].

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Robert Woods wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I've not won anything either...do you think if I posted a review I would stand a better chance...[img]/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif[/img].</blockquote>
    Nope.