Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Over the last week or so I've noticed that more pure fishing related threads have been getting a good response and for me it's been a nice change to participate in a serious thread like the flaot or leger thread(even though I don't add much of value) rather than the scouse nicking hubcap, gay monk, barbel rants that usually get loads of replies - AND yes I know I'm one of the worst for the daft thread onb here.

But having said all this doesn't mean that Deanos and Baz can stop posting - keep at it boys

Evan NotMightyAtAll Guest

I think that the upturn in weather and final arrival of what looks like spring has had something to do with it M'lud....

real fishing questions about real fishing in prospect and real fishing weather for the last few weeks while the rivers are still open and not clogged with weed before the close season shut down.... an end to cooped up indoors winter madness and cabin fever posting, exacerbated by following theworst summer and autumn in memory before that. Crossed fingers for the weather ahead.

true the weather make you feel like getting yourself on the bank at present

Great minds think alike. Just today I was thinkin about how many of the posts here are NOT fishing related. Its like a current affairs forum !

I think that non fishing threads are supposed to be posted in Bait Box. Even serious threads will however get side tracked from time to time.

Sod the computer, the suns shining, I'm going fishing.[img]/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif[/img]

Nothing wrong with daft threads, non fishing threads or side tracked threads but a one point there seemed to be very few fishing threads

Gary Knowles Guest

"Over the last week or so I've noticed that more pure fishing related threads have been getting a good response and for me it's been a nice change to participate in a serious thread like the flaot or leger thread"

Good - and long may it continue...

Yes, I have noticed a distinct lack in good solid angling threads.

Far too much forum tennis slagging of those who are condemended to a life of eternal darkness (scousers) and gay mancs (or was it monks?).

There have been plenty of xenophobic comments re our eastern european friends who are clearly all piking eating, carp stealing poachers - who should all join the ACA along with all the unified british anglers. The RSPB hasa lot to answer for too - the consensus seems to be that they should be shot along with the cormorants.

Our favourite journo Mr.Greg was given a bit of a hard time too, which was nice.

There wa a period where the forum was compleely taken over by poo threads, which I still maintain had nothing to do with me. It just happened.

We were also treated to the marvelous photographic series 'Ed's Beard', which also featured some very nice specimen fish.

One of the highlights was the Phil v Baz 'we don't know waht happened' fight, which was very entertaining, but sadly ended when Phil appologised then turned himself inside out and vanished!

Now I'm looking forward to more fishing posts and a flood of articles.
    PaSC Junior Development Officer ><((((°>

Not many articles coming out of Furkham Hall these days I've noticed!
    PaSC Junior Development Officer ><((((°>

Baz (Angel of the North) Guest

Scuse me lad.

It was me that apologised.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast