River mole

cheef87

Reaction score
can anyone give me some info around the horley to brockham stretch as am working down here want to get a bit of fishing done when i can

chub_on_the_block

Reaction score
Thats higher up than i ever fished it. Dorking AS and Leatherhead and District AS may have stretches up there, probably members only?.

Theres free fishing in the lower reaches.

May also be worth checking out CALPAC?

barbelboi

Reaction score
Not only free fishing on some of the lower reaches but also usually empty of anglers - as is the nearby Ember.
Jerry

cheef87

Reaction score
dont think il get time to get that far downstream anyone got any info further up what species avg sizes etc

andreagrispi

Reaction score
Your best bet is to join the Dorking stretch a bit lower down. Some superb fishing.

dave11

Reaction score
I fished there when i was a kid before' Damn Dorking' got their hands on it. Fantastic Dace were in there and chub and huge Pike. then some clubs took over bits and bobs and now i have absalutaly no idea of who owns what?. I rarely hear of any free fishing in the South East so thats a new one to me...Might give it a go...

pertinaxone

Reaction score
I fished there when i was a kid before' Damn Dorking' got their hands on it. Fantastic Dace were in there and chub and huge Pike. then some clubs took over bits and bobs and now i have absalutaly no idea of who owns what?. I rarely hear of any free fishing in the South East so thats a new one to me...Might give it a go...

Venues ? Horley Piscatorial Society / Earlswood Angling Alliance

Home

Home - Brockham Angling Society

All membership bound waters...

HTH

Jason