Forum Problems?

C

Carp Angler

It all comes out in the wash doesn't it.
Williams you troublesome git!!!!!!
I thought it was you and your 3 id's.

C

Carp Angler

After all the banter, the Itchen thread is still not working.
Oi Shadey, I thought you were going to fix it?
Typical bloody techie, half a job.
Just delete Williams and lets get on with things.

C

Carp Angler

Thats because that Williams bloke was involved.
Doesn't bode well for the fish-in does it.
Anyone who has fished with Paul will know that occurences like this seem to follow him around, a bit like a bad smell.

P

Paul Williams

The "mishaps" i will own up to, but the smell.....Sedges "secret" inpregnated sweatshirt!!!!!!!

S

Stewart Bloor

I really must stand in defence of Paul's headlamp. The suggestion that the headlamp causes him to be..well...I won't say the word..is preposterous....he's like that anyway, whether he wears it or not....

P

Paul Williams

Goose, now see what youv'e done, left me open to abuse from im !!! i hope you get sand in yer pin!!!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Goose, and anyone else wondering how to put their picture on the Forum: what you have to do is click on your name and then click on the 'Picture IT' frame and follow it through from there. The picture has to be 120 x 100 pixels or it won't be accepted.

Alternatively, if you're having problems getting the picture to the right size, send it to me at graham@fishingmagic.com and I'll sort it for you and send it back for submitting. Sorry, but I can't submit it for you just yet.

A

Alan Cooper

I treid to reply to the dead stuffed rudd thread and kept getting error messages. And yes, Carp is right - let us have the edit function back.

C

Chris Corderoy

The Itchen thread is now working and anything else that involved a response from paul williams other membership.

P

peter webber

Chris
Now that you have sorted the thread out how about sorting paul out so he can't do it again ie: send him a virus. hehehe
----(*}}}}<

P

Paul Williams

Iv'e got one thank you ! it's called Sedgeitottossis !!!!

P

Paul Williams

Chris, i don't want to send you prematurly grey but i am in the process of changing ISP, will i just have to change the email address in my profile for everything to be honky dorey??

S

Stewart Bloor

Oh no...more problems ahead. Chris, why don't you do us all a BIG favour and throw Brummie Williams off the Forum once and for all

P

Paul Williams

Chris, Graham, Rik, i have now got my new isp up and running, i need an answer, i would hate to send us all up in cyber space, mind you there is one !!!

C

Carp Angler

Am I getting screen distortion or are you actually getting more egg shaped Paul?

C

Chris Corderoy

Paul, you can use any email address you want, the ISP you use does not matter although it would be best for obvious reasons to use a valid address that you actually use to pick up your mail.

C

Carp Angler

What are you doing awake Cool Dude?
Where's my edit facility?