Forum Problems?

S

Simon Ford

When i try and post a new topic in the carp fishing forum the title of the topic doesn`t appear on screen so that means that no-one can get into that read what i have written and post a reply.Why is this happening?

C

Carp Angler

I've noticed this Simon, are you filling in all the fields, if so it must be a problem specific to your ID.

S

Simon Ford

Yes carp i am filling all the fields in but it still does it (only on this site other sites i have no problems):(

Alan Roe

Reaction score
I have sent in a pic but it does not seem to be coming up...whats wrong???

Alan Roe

Reaction score
Its probably the pc death waves that are eminating out of the thing on your head!!:)

P

Paul Williams

Will i never live down the fact that my Grandfather was a Dalek!!!

Alan Roe

Reaction score
Chortle!!Hows the river looking Paul how do you rate our chances for the 26th??

P

Paul Williams

To be honest i don't know, i've been up to here with work this week, i only got in one days fishing! i will see what i can find out tomorrow and put it on the pin thread then you can all decide what you want to do.

Alan Roe

Reaction score
If it looks hopefull put up an address for them all to send money to.
Cheers
Alan

G

Goose Ganderton

Paul would you also recommend a B&B if so let me have a phone number

N

Neal Cooper

Hi...can you please tell me how to get my pic on my messages

Thanks

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Neal, click on your name, then click on the 'Face IT' picture frame and follow it through from there.

Remember the picture needs to be 120 x 100 pixels in size or it won't be accepted.

If anyone has a problem getting their picture to the right size then e-mail it direct to me at graham@fishingmagic.com and I'll put it right for you and e-mail it back so you can submit it.

Unfortunately the technology won't allow me to do that bit for you yet.

G

Goose Ganderton

Chris is it my Mac or ISP's server or is this site getting slower and slower to navigate. The pages seem to take ages to load and refresh, even my bloody pic wont load fully. Just to let you know I use a Mac G3 powerbook with shit loads of ram and the only other site that seems slow is Barbel fishing world when shochwave is running when its the normal html it loads fine.....Help.

G

Goose Ganderton

Carp I'm sorry mate but that is a load of B*****KS Mac's rule OK

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
It depends what you're doing. Publishing houses love Macs because they're good for that application. But I reckon PC's are best for general, all-round use.

And by the way, Carp Angler's profession is in the IT industry, trouble-shooting computers for big business.

C

Carp Angler

Sorry all you old chaps, but Macs used to be the dogs back wheels when PC's were cack at handling graphics.
Nowadays a P3 will slap the taste out a Macs mouth.
All you PC users, if you thought you had trouble with Windows reliability, try using OS2 and having to re-boot 10 times a day.