What to do during the closed season

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Well, I was thinking of what to do for the next 3 months, where to fish as I could not survive that long without fishing.

I decided to concetrate on some more sea fishing during the closed season, I still got loads of sea species to catch for my 'species hunt'.

I will also try fishing the pole on my local canal and give fly fishing another try.

What are your plans?

Joey

Reaction score
Hello Claudia, I hope you are well.

I plan to do some night fishing on Worthington Lakes, the new waters that have just been leased by W.A.A., but please don,t tell Baz.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Hi Joey, thanks I'm fine, hows you?

New lake...sounds good/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif and I promise to/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Hi Les, good plan/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif, I love fishing the lift method for tench, nice big lobworm on the hook.

I heard Sywell has good size tench, never caught one over 2lb yet, so I might get a new PB there/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif and i already have a cunning plan for a 'special bait'/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
pmsl.....not this time and he still hasn't returned my blue sweetcorn lol/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

Plenty of fly fishing for me , Rainbows from my local lake , and browns from the river , i hope.

S

Sean Meeghan

Mostlt fly fishing for me, but I've also got my eye on some tench and carp.

Morespiders

Reaction score
I'll most likely stay on the forum 24/7 and do my best to annoy everybody!. Hey Bridgy, you can wash your fishing turban, iron it and put it away until the 16th.

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Tench and carp for me. May have a go at sea fishing again not done much on that front over the last few years. I fell the bass calling.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Had a few schoolies the other week Bryan....the rays are showing slowly too/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

You want to come shadding with me Claidia /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Naaa sorry yam yam you shad is a little to tatty now/forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

shoes, jacket -------------------> TAXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

LOL

On a serious note, talk Mike into taking you...glourious surroundings, wonderful river and magical fish.