Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Well, I was thinking of what to do for the next 3 months, where to fish as I could not survive that long without fishing.

I decided to concetrate on some more sea fishing during the closed season, I still got loads of sea species to catch for my 'species hunt'.

I will also try fishing the pole on my local canal and give fly fishing another try.

What are your plans?

Hello Claudia, I hope you are well.

I plan to do some night fishing on Worthington Lakes, the new waters that have just been leased by W.A.A., but please don,t tell Baz.

Hi Joey, thanks I'm fine, hows you?

New lake...sounds good[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img] and I promise to[img]/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

4. Default

Hi Claudia , I will regroup so to speak and plan my season in search of tench and bream ,something I havn`t done for years .

Hi Les, good plan[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img], I love fishing the lift method for tench, nice big lobworm on the hook.

I heard Sywell has good size tench, never caught one over 2lb yet, so I might get a new PB there[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img] and i already have a cunning plan for a 'special bait'[img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

6. Default

Dont tell Speci .[img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

pmsl.....not this time and he still hasn't returned my blue sweetcorn lol[img]/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA) Guest

Plenty of fly fishing for me , Rainbows from my local lake , and browns from the river , i hope.

Sean Meeghan Guest

Mostlt fly fishing for me, but I've also got my eye on some tench and carp.

sulk! and make myself unbareable so the wife cant wait to get rid of me on the 16th

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast