Win Sunglasses from Spotters!

• Thread starter ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)
  • Start date
E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Is there a list of winners anywhere ??

W

Wolfman Woody

Yes,

Graham Marsden

Graham Marsden

Graham Marsden

&

Graham Marsden

All four pairs will be sent out by his wife tomorrow to be delivered same day.

Joey

Reaction score
last I heared it was still to be sorted. Denise is off sick with spotters before her eyes.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Another year of snow and sunblindness for that intrepid northern stalwart "Deano" then?

Joey

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ed wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>'</blockquote>
No bites Ed, maybe those Spotters are no good for viewing a computer screen.

E

My eyes are killing me ----------- I'm sick of using the purple cellophane paper off thosesoft toffee and hazelnut sweets in Quality Street taped over my eyes ..............

Look what it's done to my eyes ...... Surely I deserve to win them .... Don't I ?????

conlens5.jpg

Joey

Reaction score
Granville has taken them all to the sunbed parlour just to try them out. He has no consideration for the rest of us pensioners on this site. Self, self, self.

mick rees

Reaction score
Well after he has finished with them at the parlour tell him to send me a pair or is there another competition for them, now he has tested them????/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Joey

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>mick rees wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Well after he has finished with them at the parlour tell him to send me a pair or is there another competition for them, now he has tested them????/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
No Mick, if there any good they'll go into his tackle shed. If they're not he'll flog them at a car boot sale.

E

Still no news ????????????????

Still no winners ?????????????

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
And before anyone asks, the Hutchinson's are no relation as far as we know and have different addresses.