Easter competition 2008 prize winners

Ray Webber

Reaction score
For all those who do not believe that they will never win any prizes do try you never know. I will certainly give this reel a thourogh test this season.and would like to say thank you very much.

M

MarkTheSpark

And at least these results prove that, contrary to Deano's scurrilous allegations, not all prize-winners have the surname or maiden name of 'Marsden'.../forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Well i'm still bitter n twisted!......they are nearly all lurkers! /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

P

peter webber

Ok I did not win anything this time but seeing as my dad did I'm ok with that, and who knows I might just get it anyway one day /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Lord Paul

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Paul (Brummie) Williams wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Well i'm still bitter n twisted!......they are nearly all lurkers! /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif</blockquote>

Agreed - who are these people?

Come on if you've won a prize post on here so we know you're not Graham again/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Mlud.....have you clocked the number of female winners?

has the Dollar for a swall......well a well known bribe been surpassed? /forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Monicccaaaaaaaaa!

Reaction score
Well you cheeky lot - the winners were chosen at random - and the number of women picked was sheer coincidence (but much to my amusement) /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Just thought you should know /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Monica aka Graham's right-hand wo(man)

W

Wolfman Woody

Well, I wasn't bothered about winning a rod or reel for that matter,

Hey Monicacacacacacacacacaaaaaaaaa! How about putting a word in for me at Think Camera for that Canon G9 though eh?

There a drink in it for you!!! /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif Nice pint of Stella! What do you say, eh girl?

Alright then two pints, seing as you're a big girl now.

Monicccaaaaaaaaa!

Reaction score
Hehe - I'm afraid you're twisting the wrong person's arm on that one fellas /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Someone else handles the gadgets and gizmos around here (and I don't think he's open to suggestion) /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
haha, it never has in the past/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hi Monica how are you?

Can you please tell the lovely Denise I've joined BUPA now and I don't need the chair anyway /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gifwould have probably saved me a lot of money on medical expenses though!

Steve the "steak muncher"/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Linda Rygielski

Reaction score
Yay! I won a rod (just need a reel now). Only been fishing a few times but I'll be going again soon . I bought a rocket fishing rod ( bit of a disaster) but it got me into the fishing experience. So thanks guys!

P.J.L

Reaction score
I Received the Korum neoteric rod this morning and i was very suprised as i had not seen the results. Its a great bit of kit and i look forward to getting a bend in it in the new river season.. Many thanx reguards paul ../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif