Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For all those who do not believe that they will never win any prizes do try you never know. I will certainly give this reel a thourogh test this season.and would like to say thank you very much.

MarkTheSpark Guest

And at least these results prove that, contrary to Deano's scurrilous allegations, not all prize-winners have the surname or maiden name of 'Marsden'...[img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

Paul (Brummie) Williams Guest

Well i'm still bitter n twisted!......they are nearly all lurkers! [img]/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif[/img]

peter webber Guest

Ok I did not win anything this time but seeing as my dad did I'm ok with that, and who knows I might just get it anyway one day [img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Paul (Brummie) Williams wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Well i'm still bitter n twisted!......they are nearly all lurkers! [img]/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif[/img]</blockquote>

Agreed - who are these people?

Come on if you've won a prize post on here so we know you're not Graham again[img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

Paul (Brummie) Williams Guest

Mlud.....have you clocked the number of female winners?

has the Dollar for a swall......well a well known bribe been surpassed? [img]/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif[/img]

Cakey Guest

hahaha

Well you cheeky lot - the winners were chosen at random - and the number of women picked was sheer coincidence (but much to my amusement) [img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Just thought you should know [img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

Monica aka Graham's right-hand wo(man)

Wolfman Woody Guest

Well, I wasn't bothered about winning a rod or reel for that matter,

Hey Monicacacacacacacacacaaaaaaaaa! How about putting a word in for me at Think Camera for that Canon G9 though eh?

There a drink in it for you!!! [img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img] Nice pint of Stella! What do you say, eh girl?

Alright then two pints, seing as you're a big girl now.

Cakey Guest

Ill go 3 pints and a curry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast