Read it before the lawyers make sure you can't.

Reaction score
I wonder if the photo was 'greened up' a bit in photoshop????

1362002361.jpg

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A couple of fisheries in my area banned it soon after it came on the market whether it does any harm I do not know but if you are unsure best to leave it out.

sam vimes

Reaction score
I wonder if the photo was 'greened up' a bit in photoshop????

Quite probably, I'd also suggest that it's a load of fictitious rubbish. What are the chances of two lads from Manchester fishing for carp a mountain lake in Switzerland? What chances are there that there are even carp in such a lake?

If the picture hasn't been "shopped" to within an inch of its life, it'll just be algae. Plenty of UK stillwaters look like someone has been throwing tins of green paint around at certain times of the year.

This might have been better to poke fun at Korda with.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guLGtpS8v24]St Patrick's day parade: Chicago green river 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like the water is on a mineral bed such as Flor Spar or similar, we Have an old quarry near us that is the most vivid Aqua marine colour because of the rare minerals present Which were mined for the local Iron Foundry.

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
I reckon it's a Bob Ross special sent it in by a fan, all those happy trees and mountains:D

---------- Post added at 16:29 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

Thought as much :D
Ross_Goo_zps7855e7b4.jpg