Fm straightner

nicepix

Reaction score
Why not consider good old fashioned respect and manners instead. Slag off the argument instead of the arguer. That often seems the problem too me. And the argument nearly always looks lost when the arguer is slagged off instead of the argument. I am not lecturing - just a thought.

That's the problem a lot of the time. Someone posts something that another doesn't agree with, but instead of offering a constructive argument against the subject they choose to slag off their opposite number.

Some people will post endlessly about buying tackle, but when it comes to tactics and methods they are conspicuous by their absence in the thread. So to arrange a FM love in you would have to make sure that there were tackle displays so those who can only talk tackle could stand around spouting bollox about whether this or that is better while the others got on with fishing.

no-one in particular

Reaction score
If only that could be the case the majority of members would be happy but like a lot of things in life some people say one thing and do the other do they not MG:wh
Not sure to what you refer but, I have never been rude or said anything bad about anyone on this or any forum, ever, its not hard to do really.

cg74

Reaction score
That's the problem a lot of the time. Someone posts something that another doesn't agree with, but instead of offering a constructive argument against the subject they choose to slag off their opposite number.

Some people will post endlessly about buying tackle, but when it comes to tactics and methods they are conspicuous by their absence in the thread. So to arrange a FM love in you would have to make sure that there were tackle displays so those who can only talk tackle could stand around spouting bollox about whether this or that is better while the others got on with fishing.

I actually find the endless stream of should I buy this very, very, very, very expensive _____ (insert item of tackle), as it's the bestest _____ (insert item of tackle) ever, ever, ever, ever; a constant source of amusement.

As you've alluded to (and I've said numerous times); many do need lessons in debating and discussing.

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure to what you refer but, I have never been rude or said anything bad about anyone on this or any forum, ever, its not hard to do really.

If I ment you in person I would have said MG would I have not. I asked a question of you all you had to do was agree or disagree.

Last edited:

no-one in particular

Reaction score
If I ment you in person I would have said MG would I have not. I asked a question of you all you had to do was agree or disagree.

Originally Posted by tiinker View Post
If only that could be the case the majority of members would be happy but like a lot of things in life some people say one thing and do the other do they not MG

I thought you did. Pass on it, its not important, really. As you have had a pop at me on occasions in the past, I read that as an implication, Probably just a misunderstanding. It happens.

Last edited: