Fox adjusta level

caferacer

Reaction score
I use an old Fox adjusta level chair and cant find any attachment accessories for feeder arms,bait bowls etc,anyone know of any?

sam vimes

Reaction score
IIRC, the Adjusta is a tubular design. It's also primarily aimed at a market, and by a company, that doesn't really go a bundle on chair attatchments.

I'd suspect that your best bet is some kind of adaptor system like this from Korum.

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I do believe Middy market a universal chair fitting there are others on the market with variable cetre pieces fox do one of their own I think.

garethdwatkins

Reaction score
I think for this type of light chair, loads of add-ons kind of defeats the object. I use as a stalking chair or for short day sessions, keeping gear to a minimum...

I can imagine with all the trappings bolted to the chair it would tip up when you get up to play a fish..LOL!!

By the way the new Adjusta chair is an excellent piece of kit. Got on last season and have been very pleased with it. Far more practical than all these chairs with loads or adjustments all over them. This one you just un fold and sit down.

cheers
Gareth

maverick 7

Reaction score
You could give Vince Davies a ring at Davies Angling in Staines, they used to do universal attachments for chairs called Fish Face.

I have a few of them myself and they were used for my Trent Chub chair.....they were very good but that was a few years ago and I am not sure if they still do them.

It's worth a phone call caferacer...that's for sure.

Maverick

guest61

Reaction score
The Korum chair brackets work well, but be wary, they aren't too strong - I broke one recently and found that the housing for the tightening nut is plastic.

I have the Middy Star-grip which too is ok, but in my experience parts are too easily lost.

I do note the ideas that this chair is intended to be lightweight, that said, on rocky banks, towpaths and concrete slabs where one can't get a rod rest in a chair adaptor is a godsend. While I'm at it, consider a small side tray too - not having to perch tackle boxes or tubs of maggots on rocks or in bankside crud is something worth considering and both items weigh next to nothing.

mick b

Reaction score
Go to a bike shop and get one of those rear view mirrors that come with a screw on arm, the arm clamp is the same diameter as the chair tube.
All you do is remove the mirror and add whatever you wish, unless you like the idea of a rear view:eek:mg:

Simples:wh