Unacceptable practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ah yes, the other old chestnut ... drugs...

You confuse a pretty fine, very creative mind for one fried up by self-administered narcotics, jacksharp.

Easily done, of course, by those who need drugs or alcohol or other stimulants to be anything more than default-setting literal-minded, unimaginative and tedious.

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

You confuse a pretty fine, very creative mind for one fried up by self-administered narcotics, jacksharp.

Easily done, of course, by those who need drugs or alcohol or other stimulants to be anything more than default-setting literal-minded, unimaginative and tedious.

I was thinking more along the lines of Prozac!

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Water and coffee only, plus a mind that leaves many forever stalled in the slow lane.

nicepix

Reaction score

I think the late night posts made on FFF might showed a "pretty fine, very creative mind" only lasts a couple of hours before being edited ;)

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Water and coffee only, plus a mind that leaves many forever stalled in the slow lane.

I realise I am supposed to think you the finest angler and raconteur that ever drew breath. However I will reserve that accolade for one whose ego is not so enormously top-heavy that it causes him to fall face-first every time he is confronted by a computer keyboard! :D

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Paul, you stopped fishing for stockies and other easy-meat imbeciles decades ago. Don't start up again on their human equivalent..."

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Merely someone who effortlessly sends the serial-sniping hard of thinking back to their attack plan drawing boards and to some serious teeth-grinding and medication. As I said, jack, try and do some fishing - it might help you with your apparent obsession with me.

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Merely someone who effortlessly sends the serial-sniping hard of thinking back to their attack plan drawing boards and to some serious teeth-grinding and medication. As I said, jack, try and do some fishing - it might help you with your apparent obsession with me.

As I said, God Complex! I am not obsessed with you Bootsie, if you flounced off tomorrow (again) and never came back I wouldn't give you a second thought.

However whilst you spout elitist drivel there has to be someone to take up the cudgels for the underclass!

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"It's the old Squash and Racquets player in you, Paul. Play and win fair [unlike an Etonian squash team I once played against at their school as a teenager- only proper, out-and-out brazen cheats I have encountered in the nearly thirty years I played Squash], but if someone tries it on, nail 'em..."

cg74

Reaction score
Been offline for a few days and only just picked up on this, I think it is a really interesting point.

If I'm totally honest I didn't give it a thought when the photo was taken, my fishing pal who is a highly experienced sea angler said hold it there as I swung the fish in and the shot was taken.

My next diary will detail the Australian outlook on carp fishing and the very different way the majority of Aussie anglers see this species.

Oh Steve, Steve, Steve, please tell me you aren't on about Ozzy river carp..... If yes, I'll start looking for an Anderson shelter on eBay.

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am still here Bootstrap, unfazed by any of your somewhat deranged and, frankly, puzzling outpourings. I really think you should seek psychiatric help and remember that logical arguments require a logical train of thought. As for who caught who in this little dance, I will leave the other thread contributors to decide? :wh

Status
Not open for further replies.