Going, going, gone!

nicepix

Reaction score
As many of you know Ultima has gone bust. If you want to stock up with this brand you'd better be quick as stocks are running out very fast indeed. In fact a lot of the eBay shops selling Ultima line have only limited ranges left.

Be quick or be sorry :)

Wilko

Reaction score
Found this on another forum, posted on 24th March 2013

Quote............. "According to their website this business is operated by Ultima International Ltd Contact | ultimauk.com

However, this company was dissolved back in January 2011 - hence whoever has been running the business has been in breach of the Companies Act since then.

I'd recommend that any creditors of this 'company' report them to the Insolvency Service for improper use of a dissolved company name Prohibited names (s216) | Companies | BIS

The names of the former directors of this company are available via Companies House but I won't post them on here in case they are no longer involved in the running of this business. It's clear that whoever is running it have been (and still are) committing criminal offences though... best get them reported before they disappear off to Holland I reckon!"..........Unquote

B

binka

My local tackle shop is (was!) full of the stuff and it's my favourite hooklink/towing gear for barbel... suffice to say I have a heavily stocked draw full in various breaking strains.

I wonder if it's now classed as contraband? :D

hunters moon

Reaction score
:(:(bad news indeed as ULTIMA'S power plus is or was my favourite line for
fishing the stick/wag I will try and stock up many thanks.
tight lines(sorry about that):)
hunters moon.