Float rod bargain

Wilko

Reaction score
After his fees and the time taken to package and post it, he may as well just give it away?!

sam vimes

Reaction score
The first time I checked, it said seven people per hour were viewing. I just checked again and it was up to twenty nine. Strangely, it hasn't been bought yet, despite the bargain price. I can only conclude that my Shakespeare aversion isn't exactly unique.;):D

symonh2000

Reaction score
I don't mind Shakespeare stuff, but I already have enough rods here.

I am sure the listing is an error though and it was meant to be 99p start...

robtherake

Reaction score
It'd make a nice Xmas gift for a budding young angler. It's obviously a mistake - I thought someone on here might like to take advantage of it.

Wilko

Reaction score
..............Strangely, it hasn't been bought yet, despite the bargain price. I can only conclude that my Shakespeare aversion isn't exactly unique.;):D

If it was a 12 footer, I'd have had it without a second thought.

steph mckenzie

Reaction score
They only cost about £20 brand new anyway, and this one is used. So £13.98 for a used rod ain't that good a price.

Wilko

Reaction score
They only cost about £20 brand new anyway, and this one is used. So £13.98 for a used rod ain't that good a price.

Maybe to some.....They're £23 + £9 p&p so £14 for a twice used rod as opposed to £32 for new is still a bargain. Even if your local shop had 'em in stock your're getting a virtually new rod and £9 to spend on something else. To a youngster or someone on a tight budget that's a worthwhile wedge.
I also reckon it's a listing error but if it's not, someone will be more than happy.