free to good home, buyer collects

The Monk

Reaction score
I really need to make some space, got loads of old angling magazines here, some going back to the 60`s, also have original Big Carp, The Carp, Carp World, Carp Fisher etc, many bound and for sale, reasonable offers, mail me if interested.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
I really need to make some space, got loads of old angling magazines here, some going back to the 60`s, also have original Big Carp, The Carp, Carp World, Carp Fisher etc, many bound and for sale, reasonable offers, mail me if interested.

C'mon, lets be knowing, how big is your 'latest' girlfriend :eek::eek::D

And whats this.......Free To Good Home...BUYER collects, once a rogue always a rogue.

Last edited:

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
once a rogue always a rogue.
Oh be fair, Merv. He received absolution for all his former sins. He absolved himself of course, no other priest would allow him into a confessional, they just couldn't spare the time.

I really need to make some space
How are you Brother Nicholas? Is this space required for yet more electronic bread-boards, what you might call highly crafted guitars or are you simply having a clear out?

I like the way he says "free to good home" and follows it with "many bound and for sale, reasonable offers" Typical of a Mancunian rogue! :eek::D:D:D

The Monk

Reaction score
C'mon, lets be knowing, how big is your 'latest' girlfriend :eek::eek::D

And whats this.......Free To Good Home...BUYER collects, once a rogue always a rogue.

Haha, shes massive mate, lol, how are you Merv?

---------- Post added at 13:53 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

Oh be fair, Merv. He received absolution for all his former sins. He absolved himself of course, no other priest would allow him into a confessional, they just couldn't spare the time.

How are you Brother Nicholas? Is this space required for yet more electronic bread-boards, what you might call highly crafted guitars or are you simply having a clear out?

I like the way he says "free to good home" and follows it with "many bound and for sale, reasonable offers" Typical of a Mancunian rogue! :eek::D:D:D

I`m good thanks mate, still busy gigging, lifes hard being a rock guitar god, too many women too little time, too, many fishing mags too mate, lol

The bad one

Reaction score
Errr think you should be getting shut of the plinkerty plonks first......nothing good will come of them, they are the devil's instruments which you've sold your soul for down at the crossroads :D