Aldi's finest back in stock on Thursday 12th

bigfish74

Reaction score
I picked up an aldi fly vest the other day 5.99 i nkrmaly use my decent one when were have a wander with the trotting rods bjt some of the places we get to im sure to snqg it and rip it so i had to buy 1 and its half price now
Also as i need a new bib n brace im gonna give these here aldi ones a try well for the peoce yoy cant grumble

Andy

flightliner

Reaction score
MTS-- Thanks for the nod about the caps.
I,ve just been up to Aldi and bought one, i,m really pleased with it:).
Only a couple of weeks ago I bought myself a new baseball cap made by Korum, really nice too but for some reason I kept getting the urge to "Spod the granny":eek: whatever that may mean, anyone got a sensible answer?:confused:.
Anyway my "Aldi" seems to have rid me of such longings and will be great for cold winter use with its natty ear flaps so the Korum one can wait until the sun comes out.:thumbs:

lambert1

Reaction score
I got one of the LED head torches from Lidl (when they had them in that was) and have found it very useful and from memory it was only about a fiver, which is considerably less than the ones from various tackle companies. Being a little new to winter fishing, I had walked a considerable distance from my car without taking into account how quickly it gets dark this time of year. With both hands full and no riverside street lights it was a real help. Whilst Paul would love to picture me flat on my back interfering with the Heathrow flight path, I have to say I am so glad I bought it. It has 3settings one of which is a flashing red light no less. I put it on to show my son who just sighed and shook his head!

barbelboi

Reaction score
You want to be careful with those red lights after dark, people might get the wrong idea..................;)

lambert1

Reaction score
Yeah, kitted out in my thermals, wooly pully and fingerless mittens (covered in snot God it was cold!) I would have made a real temptation to some lucky lass LOL!