Has anyone booked any fishing holidays for this comming season

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We are off to Cromer for a week at the end of August with our son and grandson, so I expect to get some fishing in that week.

In the meantime we will be using our caravan where there is fishing on site and bacon butts brought to my peg. :D

I had five days at Sheringham late September last year off the beach with one off my brothers. We went into Cromer on the steam train a couple of times. We thought about fishing the pier but did not get around to it the steam train and the stations are great.

slaphead

Reaction score
I've not tried sea fishing yet, but have watched others fishing on the sea front at Cleveleys. I will get around to it.

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've not tried sea fishing yet, but have watched others fishing on the sea front at Cleveleys. I will get around to it.

Do not worry to much about up in Norfolk it is more going though the motions than catching . Just a couple of oldies returning to their youth the fish are not there anymore wishful thinking mainly.

Keith M

Reaction score
I've booked a week at Warners Holme Lacey hotel near the river Wye in July.

As well as having the river Wye at the bottom of the hill the hotel also has a small lake in its grounds which has some very big Roach and a few Carp in it.

I will only be fishing 3 or 4 hours per day at most though.

Keith (BoldBear)

Last edited:

soft plastic

Reaction score
Ireland for me, twice. Once in July and again in late October. Manage at least one trip a year. County Kerry for bass in the salt and salmon/sea trout in the local spate river or up in the loughs.

p7hut

Reaction score
2 weeks at Sycamore Lakes just outside of Skegvegas in June, then a week at York Caravan Park in York in August.

Sycamore has 4 lakes and is a great venue, this will be our 4th visit... YCP only has one small'ish pond and it was really tough going last year, but it's better than not fishing.

I get to fish every other day, as long as I take the other half for days out on the other days, which is fair play.

andreagrispi

Reaction score
Not booked any fishing holidays as such, but have booked a load of random 1-2 days off through the spring and summer.