17.jpg

Shine

Reaction score
Its a sign from a hotel. Looks laike a small green and white boat though /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

/members/images/6812/Gallery/fish.jpg

Here you go. Can't have you looking like a tithead.

Too many on here would be jealous of that title.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Oi /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Shine

Reaction score
Cheers woody. Any chance of making the fish a 20+ and me losing some weight /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Dont give this lad any lip!......I used to watch the wrestling when I was a wee lad, and its non other than Mick McManus!...he will kick all your asses...so watch it...right!

and a beautiful fish!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Glad you removed that ,Woody --- Ron or MarT would have been on here claiming it was a UFO ....

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Shine On You Crazy Diamond wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Cheers woody. Any chance of making the fish a 20+ and me losing some weight /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

Don't like disappointing you. The fish maybe, but losing weight -

More chance of bring Deanos' frozen hampster back to life.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
You will be sorry!.....Mick McManus will tie your legs in knots for saying that, dont expect my mam to run to the side of the ring and hit him withher big handbag for you either!

Shine

Reaction score
I should have sent that in to the Sunday sport ed (Is that still on the go?)

"UFO landed on my head and Elvis came out of itin the shape of a carp" /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif