Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 17.jpg

I see now..........

Does it hurt?

Nice fish mate, well done.

Blog Entries

Its a sign from a hotel. Looks laike a small green and white boat though [img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]
    Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Wolfman Woody Guest

[img]/members/images/6812/Gallery/fish.jpg[/img]

Here you go. Can't have you looking like a tithead.

Too many on here would be jealous of that title.

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt Guest

Oi [img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img]

Blog Entries

Cheers woody. Any chance of making the fish a 20+ and me losing some weight [img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Dont give this lad any lip!......I used to watch the wrestling when I was a wee lad, and its non other than Mick McManus!...he will kick all your asses...so watch it...right!

and a beautiful fish!

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) Guest

Glad you removed that ,Woody --- Ron or MarT would have been on here claiming it was a UFO ....

Wolfman Woody Guest

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Shine On You Crazy Diamond wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Cheers woody. Any chance of making the fish a 20+ and me losing some weight [img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]</blockquote>

Don't like disappointing you. The fish maybe, but losing weight -

More chance of bring Deanos' frozen hampster back to life.

[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

You will be sorry!.....Mick McManus will tie your legs in knots for saying that, dont expect my mam to run to the side of the ring and hit him withher big handbag for you either!

Blog Entries

I should have sent that in to the Sunday sport ed (Is that still on the go?)

&quot;UFO landed on my head and Elvis came out of itin the shape of a carp&quot; [img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast