how big is this carp

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Ok I'll take a wild guess.........I would say around the 3-3.5lb mark/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Haha....but I started mine first/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.....4.5-5lb???? really Slimey put ya specs on and have another look lol lol

W

Wolfman Woody

I'm with Claudia.

Dunno about the fish, I just like being with Claudia. /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Go on then 3- 3½lbs does it for me

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Woody the Moaning Marlow Meldrew wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I'm with Claudia.

Dunno about the fish, I just like being with Claudia. /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Go on then 3- 3½lbs does it for me</blockquote>Just don't let Cakester read this/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nah it's a chunky pastie carp!

So what's the prize anyway??? A roach rod or some slow tips?

No Slimey and I never will!!!

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Need to know how big the bloke is....but i reckon if it were a roach it would blow the record inside out.................

Its nice tho, i would love to catch it at 30lb+

6lb 12oz

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
It would be nice to know how big this bloke is, but I think it's 6lb 2oz.

Is that right about the prize, "A Day's Tench Fishing" with R. Plank /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Jeff Spiller wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

It would be nice to know how big this bloke is, but I think it's 6lb 2oz.

Is that right about the prize, "A Day's Tench Fishing" with R. Plank /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.</blockquote>
LOL.......

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
I'd say somewhere between 5lbs and 7lbs........ but difficult to say. Anyone thinking around 3lbs - 4lbs - then picture it as a roach......................................?

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Whats with the new "pic" of that knife with the budgie attached?/forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

How about replacing it with a pink panther? /forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif