Moderation Note

flossy

Reaction score
Don't want too bore people with this but my profile shows me as a full member ,i joined the forum on 2,11,2015 ,so I'm as confused as anyone .

sagalout

Reaction score
When you go to "user cp" are your "private message links" hi lighted and then fail to work or something else?

Can you receive PMs? I am going to send you one.

---------- Post added at 04:57 ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 ----------

You come up in the list that match "flossy" when I try and PM you and according to the system I have sent you a PM. Can you read it and reply?

flossy

Reaction score
When you go to "user cp" are your "private message links" hi lighted and then fail to work or something else?

Can you receive PMs? I am going to send you one.

---------- Post added at 04:57 ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 ----------

You come up in the list that match "flossy" when I try and PM you and according to the system I have sent you a PM. Can you read it and reply?
Received message ,did you get my reply ,as my sent messages show,s 0

sagalout

Reaction score
Flossy I have now replied to both your PMs. Can you PM me by selecting "user cp", "private message", "send new message"?

If you can pick someone else and PM them to see if that works. If it does then your PM problem is solved but you are still showing as a guest.

mikench

Reaction score
Just testing!;) Could a mod just clarify what the changes to the forum( principally the like facility) were designed to achieve so we can evaluate whether they have been achieved?

Last edited:

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Mike,

Not really a moderation function, but maybe one of the technical chaps can offer a description.

As I see it, there is now a new feature for "dislike" and "thanks for the post" to be used like the old "like" button.

Apparently the first time you log on since the new software update then all your preivous2likes2 will be listed, but I think, only the first time you log on.

skhanbhatti

Reaction score
Moderation note:

Can we please ask all contributors to cease using the names or referring to members who are no longer able to reply by virtue of having been banned.

It only leads to spurious membership requests that are caught by the security software here on FM and just makes more work for the moderation team to have to deal with.

Accordingly, in the future any and all references to banned members will be deleted.
Moderation note:

Can we please ask all contributors to cease using the names or referring to members who are no longer able to reply by virtue of having been banned.

It only leads to spurious membership requests that are caught by the security software here on FM and just makes more work for the moderation team to have to deal with.

Accordingly, in the future any and all references to banned members will be delete
Why you are blooking user account?