no fish left

wabbity

Reaction score
Found out why theres no fish in the lake we sat at all day yesterday, the eastern europeans have netted them out/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif, they have also emptied another large lake in the forest and were caught attempting another.

wabbit

NIGE K

Reaction score
they should send them all back to eastern f#####geurope.

carty

Reaction score
yes totally agree we caught 4 of em on a local reservoir which one of the clubs im in have just got the fishing rights for. we pay a membership fee to fish and these scum bags fish for nothing and take the fish as well.its about time somebody had the balls to say enough and .......them all off where they came from.

wabbity

Reaction score
what can we do tho? cant mount a 24hr guard on all the waters. not aloud to shoot um either.

wabbit

Michael Howson

Reaction score
I read an article this week re-policing in this country. The writer said he had visited a precinct in an american city where there was nine officers out on patrol and on the beat and one officer in the office. In this country the exact opposite applied.

Need we say more as to why our counrty is going to the dogs.

carty

Reaction score
proud to be english but afraid to say the country is going down by the day its run by dreamers and bloody do gooders none of them have a clue whats going on. time was when you could leave it all behind and go fishing but that is in danger now.

rep

Reaction score
Have to agree with you all, they have emptied a big pool not far from me, and they where caught barbecuing a big carp, needless to say nothing was done about them. /forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

wabbity

Reaction score
where abouts are you from rep?

The one lake that we went to in the forest had 3 camp fires still smouldering, we put them out as you can imagine the devistating results a fire in the forest of dean would do.

wabbit

rep

Reaction score
I live near birmingham, they have been on the canals at night with nets and where caught on a dinghy with a net on one pool, police where called but a waste of time calling them, police here have orders not to arrest them because it's to costly getting an interpreter. /forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gifsome lads caught 2 and gave them a kicking the police soon turned up when the illegals phoned them .

wabbity

Reaction score
It makes you sick, if we did it we would have the book thrown at us and be lynched by the local anglers. Maybe the local anglers should have a whip round to pay for an interpreter. I think i prefer the lads punishment.

wabbit

Morespiders

Reaction score
Nothing to do with you Wiktor , they all know that , Its not aimed at you,dont worry mate/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Wiktor, I'm on your side too.

What can be done to stop it? My local club have just put up 3 new signs, pictures, saying no taking fish to eat.

We asked the bailiff why the signs had gone up and he said it was because they found a double figure barbel filleted on the bank!

What is the answer to this problem mate?

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
If thats whats happening widely it need to be punished and have to be punished hard so they will never do it again,but some of this racist comments are more dengerus then pouchers and should be dealt with too.Its playing dangures game.We are not the same but stand togheter in the same earth I hope/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
if we to allow stilling or having guns and let people kill each other it will happen alot more then it das.The law is too weak at the moment.We should put presure to change the law to protect our fish!

Forgive my spelling ABC not working today

Geoff Brown

Reaction score
I have no doubt that some Polish immigrants are stealing fish; indeed there have been prosecutions to that effect. Let's hope prosecutions continue for people who commit these acts regardless of nationality. I also have no doubt that many are quick to blame the Polish for any and all fishing ills. We have enough of our own scum in this country quite capable of doing the same deeds. One lake fairly local to me was drained of quality fish by a very well known commercial some years ago, who under cover of darkness netted all the large carp. I'm sure many know the story.

Incidentally, let's not forget that we entered WWII to help our Polish allies, and without the Polish we would certainly not have won the BoB, and therefore all of the US would now, in all probability,be speaking German. My father flew along side Polish pilots as we fought to rid the world of twisted racists…how times change eh?

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
It's happening a lot Wiktor, but the clubs and police don't seem to be interested or they haven't got the power to stop it?

I think REAL Polish anglers like you could help to educate others mate, but that is asking a lot I know.

N

Nobby C (ACA)

On the assumption that the perpetrators are actually Polish that is...plenty of Albanien,Czech,Slovakian,Slovenian,Lithuanien,Russian, to name some, Wiktor, I for one am happy to see you post here, you can't be held responsible for the bad eggs from your country any more than I am for the bad eggs in my country.

This is symptomatic of lax government,unregulated immigration and the bloody interference of sodding Brussels and Cherie tossing B.Liar and her human rights cobblers. Sorry all, wine finished now, bloody immigrants must have nicked it...joke!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Nobby, I wasn't saying that it was just Polish.

All I meant was that Wiktor could help educate the Polish.........

............This is all coming out wrong!

Wiktor forgive me, my ABC's are not good tonight either.