Article Organisation

acbruce

Reaction score
I subscribe to two or three angling magazines and over the past few years I have collected a not inconsiderable number of articles torn out of the magazines across the whole angling spectrum. The advice within all of these is considerable so I've always thought it worthwhile even though the same info could be got online.
I've roughly sorted them into feeder, float, predator etc piles but so many go across these crude divisions an I wondered if anyone else has such a library and how they've categorised? I use the cheap plastic A4 wallets for each article filed in A4 ring binders.

acbruce

Reaction score
Yes, did briefly consider that but would take me forever to do I have so many and I think the old kindle or real book issue is there as well.

retrobob

Reaction score
I have been doing the same and was thinking of getting one of those massive kids books that you can pritt stick stuff in, forget what they are called now.

theartist

Reaction score
I have a similar thing using the clear A4 sleeves in a binder - Each one a dossier of all the different rivers i've fished including a map, records of what i've caught( in pencil so they can be updated) plus some nice photos of either the scenery or fish.

Great to flick through with a nice brew on those cold close season nights indoors.

rubio

Reaction score
I try to keep all the tips and tactics in my head so they are at hand when i need them. Ideally I forget most of 'em so I can concentrate on what I'm doing at the time.