Elzever man or mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
You're certainly a little tiinker with an attitude problem and a fetish for male genitalia, why not come to a fish in? Bring the family, you ain't got the bottle to sort it yourself, how do you describe it in PM's "maggot ****". You've been away for a while and, guess what, nobody f*cking missed you, you inadequate little sh*te. Now be a good little vermin and go and infest somewhere else, we neither need nor want you

Have a nice day

xxx

chrissh

Reaction score
You're certainly a little tiinker with an attitude problem and a fetish for male genitalia, why not come to a fish in? Bring the family, you ain't got the bottle to sort it yourself, how do you describe it in PM's "maggot ****". You've been away for a while and, guess what, nobody f*cking missed you, you inadequate little sh*te. Now be a good little vermin and go and infest somewhere else, we neither need nor want you

Have a nice day

xxx

He's been eating his cheese super the only family he can bring along is his mother she doesn't know who his father is

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
This member has been banned for breaking the T&C's of the site, in particular Section 6

Now his nasty threads will be deleted.

Other referenced threads will be locked as well . . . . . . . .

Sadly we do seem to attract a certain strange element at times

Last edited:
B

binka

In addition to the thirty or so threads started there are a few links here to nasty posts within existing threads Peter...

http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/general-fishing/350900-how-did-you-get-203.html (post 2021)

http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/carp-fishing/356093-dont-like-pva-2.html (post 19)

http://www.fishingmagic.com/forums/more-games/157373-word-scramble.html (post 10)

Given the persistence of this idiot I reckon we might need to keep an eye out for future reincarnations if he can't be blocked by IP address.

You really have to wonder don't you... :rolleyes:

Edited to add:

I don't think it's any consequence to the other two but can the "How did you get on?" thread just have the post removed without being locked, it would be a shame to see that happen to such a good and long running thread which so many people enjoy posting in?

Last edited:

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think it's any consequence to the other two but can the "How did you get on?" thread just have the post removed without being locked, it would be a shame to see that happen to such a good and long running thread which so many people enjoy posting in?

. . . . no chance of that happening ,we will just delete his posts in those threads

lambert1

Reaction score
Coming back home after blanking I was still in a reasonable mood, but seeing one person taking over the whole forum for a personal vendetta was far more depressing! People will not always agree on things, I accept, but to resort to pathetic playground insults is no way to get your point accross:mad: I was always taught that if you resort to personal abuse you have lost the argument. So glad the "how did you get on" thread is set to continue as it is by far my favourite:D

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Sadly we do get the disaffected, or previously banned members returning with their puerile taunts and poor behavior.

Typically they are dealt with swiftly but this last one took more time than usual for which I'll apologise to anyone who was offended by this idiot's stupid posts.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Pretty much an average night in the pub, everyone's having a good time when somebody comes in who wants to fight the world :eek:mg:.

Apologies to anyone who found my responses a little strong, his PMs are worse than his posts.

arthur2sheds

Reaction score
I've just had a week of moderating and deleting threads of a serial troll on a motorcycling website who keeps coming back with different log ons.... :eek:mg:

There's not a lot you can do about it really other than try and tell the other site members not to react when trolls start their... "activities".... :wh

Sadly there are too many folk who take no notice and jump in with both feet to reply with a barbed remark... which I'm sad to say brings them down to their level... all that can be done is for the mods to monitor the boards and nip it in the bud asap:(

sam vimes

Reaction score
I had an inkling that all was not as it seemed on Thursday night. By Friday lunchtime there was little doubt in my mind as to exactly who Elzevir was. I appreciate that it might deprive us of the odd decent poster that got caught up in a moment, but it surprises me that returning banned members aren't automatically banned on discovery.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who is he! What's his problem with nicepix?

I thought I knew who it was but being honest I might be totally wrong.
Whoever he is, he was obviously another victim of nicepix's abuse at some point.

Nicepix is imo a nasty little man still having a video on youtube calling myself and another member trolls because we didn't agree to like a reel.

john step

Reaction score
Pretty much an average night in the pub, everyone's having a good time when somebody comes in who wants to fight the world :eek:mg:.

Apologies to anyone who found my responses a little strong, his PMs are worse than his posts.

Strong response but justified.

I have wondered if certain people have certain diagnosed complaints that one hears about from time to time.
Similar to those that cannot help swearing out loud, or possibly cannot relate to other people on a conscious level?
Sad but possible?

As sad as that may be, there no the place for these people on this forum though as its just too disruptive for other users.

nicepix

Reaction score
I thought I knew who it was but being honest I might be totally wrong.
Whoever he is, he was obviously another victim of nicepix's abuse at some point.

Nicepix is imo a nasty little man still having a video on youtube calling myself and another member trolls because we didn't agree to like a reel.

Not quite right. Not liking a reel is a matter of personal choice. Making up false statements about it and continuing to make false statements when it is obvious that you have never seen it is another matter.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not quite right. Not liking a reel is a matter of personal choice. Making up false statements about it and continuing to make false statements when it is obvious that you have never seen it is another matter.

Trying to fudge the issue nicepix ?

I think the (so called) false statement your referring to is when I said at some point that "I couldn't wind in with my finger inbetween the spokes". Actually I could but only with difficulty because of the star drag located just beneath the pillars, my finger just kept slipping out.
I've forgotton how many times i've told you I have seen the okuma trent and have even used one, but for some strange reason your adamant that I haven't even seen one or used one and i'm lying !
Because of this you post a video on youtube calling myself and Mr Brailsford internet trolls (which is still there) I mean what kind of wierdo does something like that !
Since you no longer live in the UK why not join some of the forums in your country of residence?

You and you alone are the cause of that mess on this forum yesterday because you've upset far to many people and for some reason your allowed to carry on doing it.
I know of quite a few people who have left this forum because of your trolling posts. I also know of people who would like to join this forum and post but won't because of you lurking.

MODERATORS. It's sad that a new member was insulted by nicepix and that they felt they had to go so far.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Tigger,
you are hardly someone that's ever going to be fair or balanced when it comes to Nicepix (and a few others). I thought you'd come to terms with the situation and were letting sleeping dogs lie. Sadly, that's obviously not the case.

However, choosing to believe Elzevir's version of events, just because it suits your agenda, really takes the biscuit. I also find it difficult to believe that you don't know exactly who he was. Even if you don't, it is patent that he had an axe to grind and wasn't the hard done to newcomer he claimed to be.

I can only hope that the moderation team aren't daft enough to fall for such nonsense.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Big tough guy having a go behind people's backs
Bet you're really strong and tough
The ladies must love you and queue at your door
Perhaps it was, just possibly, not very nice of ''notnicepix'' to call my friend Dean a ''little tinker'' when in fact he had been just minding his own business and making interesting and constructive contributions, being the passionate and experienced angler he is
That is very rude and if you ever wonder why these forums are very quiet and only populated by a few sad and angry old friendless people, nicepix is your answer, as well as our friend mr. super scary toughguy himself, our own little backstabber: itsfishingnotcatching. I for one can quite imagine why you would do a hell of a lot of fishing and not much catching if ever. Unfortunately you can't go back in time and be given any more than the half brain cell the good Lord gave you. Life is harsh like that.

Quoted before there is yet another edit.

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Big tough guy having a go behind people's backs
Bet you're really strong and tough
The ladies must love you and queue at your door
Perhaps it was, just possibly, not very nice of ''notnicepix'' to call my friend Dean a ''little tinker'' when in fact he had been just minding his own business and making interesting and constructive contributions, being the passionate and experienced angler he is
That is very rude and if you ever wonder why these forums are very quiet and only populated by a few sad and angry old friendless people, nicepix is your answer, as well as our friend mr. super scary toughguy himself, our own little backstabber: itsfishingnotcatching. I for one can quite imagine why you would do a hell of a lot of fishing and not much catching if ever. Unfortunately you can't go back in time and be given any more than the half brain cell the good Lord gave you. Life is harsh like that.

You'll need to bait a swim better than that sonny:D

Status
Not open for further replies.