Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Elzever man or mouse?

You're certainly a little tiinker with an attitude problem and a fetish for male genitalia, why not come to a fish in? Bring the family, you ain't got the bottle to sort it yourself, how do you describe it in PM's "maggot dick". You've been away for a while and, guess what, nobody f*cking missed you, you inadequate little sh*te. Now be a good little vermin and go and infest somewhere else, we neither need nor want you

Have a nice day

xxx
    “If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.”

Default Re: Elzever man or mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by itsfishingnotcatching View Post
    You're certainly a little tiinker with an attitude problem and a fetish for male genitalia, why not come to a fish in? Bring the family, you ain't got the bottle to sort it yourself, how do you describe it in PM's "maggot dick". You've been away for a while and, guess what, nobody f*cking missed you, you inadequate little sh*te. Now be a good little vermin and go and infest somewhere else, we neither need nor want you

Have a nice day

xxx
    He's been eating his cheese super the only family he can bring along is his mother she doesn't know who his father is

Blog Entries

This member has been banned for breaking the T&C's of the site, in particular Section 6

Now his nasty threads will be deleted.

Other referenced threads will be locked as well . . . . . . . .

Sadly we do seem to attract a certain strange element at times
    Last edited by Peter Jacobs; 18-07-2015 at 05:23.

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~

Patrick F. McManus

binka Guest

In addition to the thirty or so threads started there are a few links here to nasty posts within existing threads Peter...

How did you get on? (post 2021)

Don't like PVA (post 19)

Word Scramble (post 10)

Given the persistence of this idiot I reckon we might need to keep an eye out for future reincarnations if he can't be blocked by IP address.

You really have to wonder don't you...

Edited to add:

I don't think it's any consequence to the other two but can the "How did you get on?" thread just have the post removed without being locked, it would be a shame to see that happen to such a good and long running thread which so many people enjoy posting in?
    Last edited by binka; 18-07-2015 at 05:47.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by binka View Post
    I don't think it's any consequence to the other two but can the "How did you get on?" thread just have the post removed without being locked, it would be a shame to see that happen to such a good and long running thread which so many people enjoy posting in?
    . . . . no chance of that happening ,we will just delete his posts in those threads

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~

Patrick F. McManus

Coming back home after blanking I was still in a reasonable mood, but seeing one person taking over the whole forum for a personal vendetta was far more depressing! People will not always agree on things, I accept, but to resort to pathetic playground insults is no way to get your point accross I was always taught that if you resort to personal abuse you have lost the argument. So glad the "how did you get on" thread is set to continue as it is by far my favourite
    By the time a man realizes his Father was right, he has a son who thinks he's wrong.

Blog Entries

Sadly we do get the disaffected, or previously banned members returning with their puerile taunts and poor behavior.

Typically they are dealt with swiftly but this last one took more time than usual for which I'll apologise to anyone who was offended by this idiot's stupid posts.

Patrick F. McManus

Pretty much an average night in the pub, everyone's having a good time when somebody comes in who wants to fight the world .

Apologies to anyone who found my responses a little strong, his PMs are worse than his posts.
    “If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.”

Who is he! What's his problem with nicepix?
    PaSC Junior Development Officer ><((((°>

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jacobs View Post
    . . . . no chance of that happening ,we will just delete his posts in those threads
    Why not include them into the terms and conditions saying " posts like these will definately get the perpetrator red carded".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast