Catfish in local park

wagglerdave

Reaction score

wa1115

Reaction score
I find the two following headlines more worrying ' Mum-to-be threatened by masked gang in Aintree pub robbery' and 'Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting two females in Liverpool' it's much safer here in East Yorkshire

wagglerdave

Reaction score
I was wondering how long it would take for this to begin!
Just a side thought though, arent Jimmy Saville and Peter Sutcliffe from East Yorkshire? :wh

greenie62

Reaction score
I was wondering how long it would take for this to begin!..

Eh la', calm down, calm down, - just walk away - he's not werth it.

Don't worry - yer not on yer own here - dere's a shedload of us on the forum spread round the country to deal with any trouble here!
:thumbs:

I'm suprised sumtime hasn't been on about that catfish - he used to fish Newsham before it closed last year - probably one of his old live baits! :D

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
I find the two following headlines more worrying ' Mum-to-be threatened by masked gang in Aintree pub robbery' and 'Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting two females in Liverpool'

Pretty certain those headlines could be found in any local paper covering an inner city area. Certainly not as bad as the grooming of teenage girls which has happened across the country, including Yorkshire (and Birmingham)

I find your comments a little "off thread"

Ian