Will they be replaced

Judas Priest

Reaction score
Derek
Certainly not a court of law as you say but I thought that asking a civil question of a poster wasn't nit picking or anything remotely near.

As for sixty years of fishing meaning nothing, the point was that I along with many others have the same time in yet don't drop it into posts to try to justify that I should be listened to.

I will though leave this well alone as straight answers to straight questions are not forthcoming anytime soon.

Ps: as a slight aside one of those referred to as possibly driving others (respected) from this site, Titus, has a record list of species that to me anyway is quite impressive, barbel 17lb, bream into double figures, tope to 50lb etc etc etc so the jealousy towards others doesn't enter the equation. Being a disliker of those with egos may top his list though.

wes79

Reaction score
Ps: as a slight aside one of those referred to as possibly driving others (respected) from this site, Titus, has a record list of species that to me anyway is quite impressive, barbel 17lb, bream into double figures, tope to 50lb etc etc etc so the jealousy towards others doesn't enter the equation. Being a disliker of those with egos may top his list though.

It took me ages to work out if Titus just didn't like me or was just slightly prickly, but after a few pm exchanges over trivial matters I found out he was toying with me, found him to be a very helpful bloke who would be able to give me advice pretty much anywhere on the fishing spectrum, should I ask him of it, which was ace! He knew exactly how to push my buttons and I look back and laugh at it.
I was away when he got banned, very suprised he was actually, I had to ask another member what had happened and everything including the run up to his banning became obscured from me by the time I got back on the forum so it was hard to tell 100% although I think I might have a good idea now, I knew nicepix simply didn't like me at all from the off, especially after we had a bit of a fall out regarding Police matters, but my hand was extended it just wasn't met by his hand, shame really, I don't want to hold grudges against anyone,ever or they hold them to thee (I might be in his little black book though!) I know of others who cannot stand my guts at the moment, strangely I cannot think of a good enough reason why they should either, but hey ho, I got punched in the face by a Carp angler which is why I have my Carp sarcasm but I still don't hold a grudge, nor does his mrs either.....joke!.
I was away when he got banned too, you must never say never, at the end of the day I might need nicepix for Mole removal services one day, you just never know, he might never want a diagram of my pebble rig, but best to keep things civil and to rebuild bridges burnt by arsonists where ever you can, hope we can all enjoy a laugh again in the future when/if they all come back here.

Last edited: