Bargains. Let us know.

swizzle

Reaction score
Sale at Boundary mills, Neoprene lined wellies £22.A few years yet before mine wear out but you never know, new pair laid away in garage.

What is this Boundary mills you speak of Flight? Do they have a website?

greenie62

Reaction score
What is this Boundary mills you speak of Flight? Do they have a website?

Originally - it was a 'retail outlet mall' set in the grounds of a 're-purposed' textile mill complex bear Burnley - then has grown and spread around the country with stores in other Northern and Midlands towns - they vary a fair bit in terms of range of stores / goods. The sort of place you could take the missus for a day out - with M&S discount stores, restaurants, expensive homeware, etc. - thrilling!:eek:
https://www.facebook.com/boundarymillstores

Confiscate her cards before going there! :D:eek:mg:

swizzle

Reaction score
Hahahahaha, I am due to take her somewhere she wants to go after dragging her against her will, around the Romsey vintage tackle fair on Sunday morning. Could use a new pair of good wellies. Thanks for the link.

Last edited:

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
www.wepolefloats@hotmail.com

I was looking to buy some carp fishing pole floats but not at recognised brand prices. From the guys above, I was able to buy 5 and sometimes even 10 floats for the price of two big named.

The quality and the service were totally excellent and, after using them, can report their performance also.

Contacted the manufacturer who told me he couldn't justify paying £2 plus per float and merely took his conviction to market. Quality products at a modest price.

Last edited:

sam vimes

Reaction score
Eric's Angling do some belting deals on certain items at times. However, they often haven't been much for stocking general coarse kit. They do seem to be the cheapest around for the Shimano Stradic Ci4 FBs though and, until midnight tonight, there's an extra 10% off (applied when an item is added to your basket).

Shimano Stradic CI4+ FB Reels

Be wary though, the Stradic Ci4 FB does not have an anti-reverse switch. I'm looking forward to finding out if I can live with that, though I suspect I can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLQsRoxAYyU

jasonbean1

Reaction score
I've bought a few things from eric's, some good deals.

Recently been looking at trying to get some used delkims but on eBay they go for silly money. I came across this deal on eric's site...seems very good

Delkim Tx-i Plus & RX Pro Reciever Voucher Offer

now looking at what used ones go for on eBay you can get new ones on this deal for the same price when you get the voucher.

B

binka

As a general thing a small tube of superglue always comes in handy, I keep a tube in my bag and it's saved a few floats that have become damaged mid-session.

If anyone's near a B&M store you can buy a bulk for less than 25p a tube, I've used it before and I know it's just as good as the branded stuff...

greenie62

Reaction score
As a general thing a small tube of superglue always comes in handy, I keep a tube in my bag and it's saved a few floats that have become damaged mid-session.

If anyone's near a B&M store you can buy a bulk for less than 25p a tube, I've used it before and I know it's just as good as the branded stuff...

That's some reccommendation! If anyone should know the value of a bulk supply of Superglue - it's Busta Binka! :rolleyes::D:eek:mg:

caelan

Reaction score
JUST PICKED UP A TWO MAN CAYACK FOR £39.99 LIDIL NOT TO BAD LOOKS VERY GOOD plus they had a lot of power tools today very good price

john step

Reaction score
Just bought a car/mobile charger in Tesco at the clearance price of £3.

john step

Reaction score
Chapmans have a Shakespeare sale on for those budget enders like me.
I read Shakespeare are revamping their target market so this could be the result of a warehouse clearance that Chapmans have bought?

flightliner

Reaction score
Found that Aldi had full box sets of carbon tipped router cutters, 12 per box, fence and pin guided plus collets at just under £7!.
Snapped one up at such an unbelievable price !!!!.

B

binka

Talking of Aldi has anyone found any polaroids in their local Aldi or Lidl recently?

I've been doing weekly checks but nothing yet, I reckon it's anytime soon though as the arrival of the fishing gear has coincided with the kids breaking up for their summer holidays in previous years.

Heads up when they arrive...

chrissh

Reaction score
Talking of Aldi has anyone found any polaroids in their local Aldi or Lidl recently?

I've been doing weekly checks but nothing yet, I reckon it's anytime soon though as the arrival of the fishing gear has coincided with the kids breaking up for their summer holidays in previous years.

Heads up when they arrive...

have a look on aldi online shopping... they was selling them on the online shopping about 6 week ago I bought 2 pairs

sam vimes

Reaction score
These make for decent float storage. Handy if you are like me fishing with minimal gear on different types of venues. I bought three. One for dirty great wagglers/Polaris when I fish a deep pit. Another for river floats and the third for light wagglers. Buying a few also makes the postage cost a little more acceptable

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After a rather frustrating (and possibly expensive) day on the lake it was a little bonus to find these on the door mat when arriving home.

Seems nobody is into bread punch fishing nowadays judging by the lack of interest in the two auctions........suits me.:)

B6CEE3C6-6A25-47F9-835A-62A9F6E4C6AA_zpsvjl2qn3i.jpg

seth49

Reaction score
There will be some polarised sunglasses in aldi from this Sunday the 23rd, hope this helps.