Bargains. Let us know.

john step

Reaction score
I PANARO FLOAT BOXES on ebay are a good buy. Clear plastic in various sizes,shipped from Bulgaria no less!
Have a look and jump in whilst we can still get free trade?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I PANARO FLOAT BOXES on ebay are a good buy. Clear plastic in various sizes,shipped from Bulgaria no less!
Have a look and jump in whilst we can still get free trade?

bought quite a few floats from the same seller and they always arrive in these boxes which, like his floats are very good.

sam vimes

Reaction score
bought quite a few floats from the same seller and they always arrive in these boxes which, like his floats are very good.

It's nice to hear people have had good experiences with this seller. Twice I've ordered from them. Both times I've been left waiting with no response to emails. On both occasions I've been forced to resort to opening an ebay dispute before the time available to do so ran out.

tomino2112

Reaction score
I just bought this combo:

DAIWA SWEEPFIRE REEL SPINMATIC ROD TRAVEL FISHING KIT | eBay
You get Daiwa rod and Daiwa reel sppoled with ~4lb braid (green in my case).

I think it is a bargain, but I didnt research that much.

What I wanted was a small rod that I can easily carry in backpack when outdoors. I have had pen rod before but that broke while hooking on 12lb carp.

Rod is already home, great service from seller, its a beauty and obviously good quality. Only complain I have is that reel is just a tad heavy for the rod.

By the way, this is a great thread, but really not good format for what it is. It is impossible to go through the whole thing and find links. Should be something like "hot uk deals" website

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's nice to hear people have had good experiences with this seller. Twice I've ordered from them. Both times I've been left waiting with no response to emails. On both occasions I've been forced to resort to opening an ebay dispute before the time available to do so ran out.

Four seperate orders all good. He doesn't like you.:confused:

john step

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/carp-corn...eel cases by NGT with free delivery for £9.75

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aldi are currently selling Dymo label makers for £14-99 and spare cassettes for £3-69 which is good value.

FATS2C7.jpg

I use them for my spools amongst other things.

f68TPxT.jpg

Other brands of mono available at all good outlets.

seth49

Reaction score
I've just found a great Specialbuy from Aldi! Puncture Proof Wheelbarrow Wheel for just £14.99. Check it out: Puncture Proof Wheelbarrow Wheel - ALDI UK

From this Sunday, will be getting one for my carp barrow, save blowing the tyre up, and getting punctures.
There's also some rope which will be ok for a weed rake etc.