Bargains. Let us know.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For those like me that enjoy a nice glass of Argentinan Malbec, M & S are doing an offer on Las Dalias Malbec reduced from £9 to £6 plus a further 25% discount if you buy and six bottles of wine bringing it down to half price.:w hic.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What’s the difference between the 2506h and the 2500?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The line capacity of the spool.
I believe that the 2500 will have a deeper spool, but I'm not at all certain.

You’re right, just found some info. Thanks for the heads up, a fantastic spare reel for my bass fishing next Summer.:cool:

sam vimes

Reaction score
You’re right, just found some info. Thanks for the heads up, a fantastic spare reel for my bass fishing next Summer.:cool:

What did you find and where? I've been looking for something definitive for the best part of an hour without any joy.

hague01

Reaction score
whoa, that would be really something for a local consortium.Never seen an add like that on ebay. Thanks for the tip off. Sadly I am 100+ miles away but could easily find a 10/12 who could share if someone knows something similar easily reachable in Essex!ps I have actually fished the Stour at Christchurch when taking the grand kids to a local caravan park!
I can see all sorts of legal problems too but mikench would be the one to ask i suspect if anyone was interested in persuing

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
That stretch is a few miles away from me.

The site is designated a Local Nature Reserve by Natural England, includes a Scheduled Ancient Monument (a 300 year old Walnut tree) and a Community Asset managed by Dorset Council. No parking because there is no car access!

The fishing rights were sold at auction by a local agent in May 2018 for £10,000.

It's not exactly private fishing! Plenty of access to the opposite bank which is managed by a fairly local angling club who also make it available to other clubs via exchange books.

Good luck if you enter the bidding! :eek:mg:

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
That stretch is a few miles away from me.

The site is designated a Local Nature Reserve by Natural England, includes a Scheduled Ancient Monument (a 300 year old Walnut tree) and a Community Asset managed by Dorset Council. No parking because there is no car access!

The fishing rights were sold at auction by a local agent in May 2018 for £10,000.

It's not exactly private fishing! Plenty of access to the opposite bank which is managed by a fairly local angling club who also make it available to other clubs via exchange books.

Good luck if you enter the bidding! :eek:mg:

It's worth about a tenner as it's very shallow! RDAA had that field plus about three miles all the way from Corfe Mullen to Spetisbury many years ago. There were very few fish in most of it though Terry Lampard and Tim Norman did get some enormous roach about 30 years ago but not in this field. I used to photograph the nearby White Mill Bridge and always had a look off the bridge and sometimes you'd see a few fish but as the years went by there was less and less to see. I doubt many fish the far bank despoite miles of water on offer. When I visit the upper Stour I go past a couple of stretches and it's rare to see anyone fishing at all. Blandford have some fishing a bit further up but not sure what they catch there; someone on FM did try to fish the BDAC water and ended up on the wrong bank half a mile up from the stretch in question and had a few fish.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Me too, stupidly I sent the link to someone else, by the time he replied saying he didn’t want it I was too late.

laguna

Reaction score
FREE Splitstop's!
Add a packet to your order at checkout.
https://lagunafishingproducts.com/

splitstop_hair-blob_1_.png

Can be used with (or without) hair loops, adjusts your hair length/hook link and more...