Bargains. Let us know.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like Tesco pizza and I like Aldi pizza but best of all are yellow label pizzas.

mikench

Reaction score
This one John.

I think AnotherDave was looking for one, this seems an excellent price to me.

Mint Drennan 11ft Matchpro Ultralight Rod | eBay

rich66

Reaction score
Reduced it by some more (£75) obviously wants a quick sale. I’d offer a cheeky £65 if I was interested.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure whether this can be classed as a bargain but it might be to someone looking for a rod like this, an old rod in like new condition.

Daiwa Amorphous Whisker Harrier Match Rod AWH13H VVGC FREE POST COARSE ROD | eBay

I'd be concerned as to why someone has stuck a placcy cap on the end of the butt section/handle.
The other amorphous coil rod he has for sale has had the same thing done to it. If it can just be pulled off that's no problem, but if it's been stuck on then it may be a huge problem for someone who wants an original unmolested rod.
Maybe the buts have been chewed by mice and the placcy caps have been stuck on top to hide it....who knows!

flightliner

Reaction score
I had a walk down to my local commercial this morning to buy some groundbait feeders- the NISA ones at 1oz.
Normally £1-60 each but how can you not buy fifteen when they're a £1 for three!

sam vimes

Reaction score
I don't suppose that there are too many on here that dress their own game, but you never know.

Timberline Big Game Combo Pack | Heinnie Haynes

As cheap as they are, these are not suitable for an angler to chuck in the bottom of a bag and forget. The steel used is great for ease of sharpening and staying sharp, but it's not stainless. Even minor neglect will be enough to see it rusting.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As bargains go, this doesn’t come much better, albeit a bit boring. We have a new mini retail park within walking distance which accommodates M and S. Home Bargains, Aldi and Halfords. We pop over nearly every day loooking for the Marks bargains which sometimes are very good. On the way out swmbo insists on popping into Aldi to look in the clearance area, normally has me rolling my eyes and tutting with my impatience to get home, To her credit, it’s a worthy visit after her find today, King size Duvet set reduced from £19-99 to £1-99, we bought the remaining three left, two we will keep and one I’m taking down to the Cancer research charity shop tomorrow. Amazing how a bargain like that lifts her soul, bless her.

I did get a little feel good factor when I came across this thanks to a Facebooker, quite a bargain and the plastic case looks pucker, I might leave it in the shed for a few weeks in quarantine though when it finally arrives.

16pcs Foam Spools Line Box Winding Board Fishing Line Shaft Fishing Lure Hook Rig Bait Storage Case Pesca Fishing Tackle Box-in Fishing Tackle Boxes from Sports & Entertainment on AliExpress

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A good buy but it's gone. A sprat to catch a mackerel perhaps from AD.

I’ve noticed it’s a ploy they often use Mike, as do Bobco occasionally. Looking at their website it’s significant that amongst all the ultra and plus combinations in the float rod range they have just one rod left in stock, I’d say not to be refreshed, giving space to more carp rods maybe?

It certainly got snapped up quickly, maybe not the best way to describe an accy being sold!

Last edited:

Richard Bartlett

Reaction score
I've used FT Online on several occasions when I've respooled with PowerPro. Never a problem, very keen prices, prompt delivery & genuine PowerPro.
However I noticed they now have very low stocks so was wondering if they're shutting down?