New book on Ivan Marks and the Likely Lads

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
To keep me out of mischief I've been busy on a book on Ivan Marks and the Likely Lads which is due out next week.

It's available to pre-order Calm Productions Ivan Marks and the Likely Lads from today.

We're having a launch at The Parcel Yard pub (near Leicester Station), 48a London Road, Leicester on Saturday 7th November from noon until about 2pm, with most if not all of the Likely Lads there. There will 30 special number first edition cloth-bound books available at the launch.

I'm on Fisherman's Blues next Sunday (18th) at 6:15am.

no-one in particular

Reaction score
Good luck with it Mark, too far for me but I am sure it will go well; some views on that advert so, hopefully it will lead lead to a few more people/sales. I bet it will be a huge success, let us know how it goes.

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Mark, every success on the new book. No doubting it will be another great read!.

I'm hoping you're going to drag some of those Sheffield legends out of retirement and down to the launch! It should be quite an event if the turnout is good.

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Got my copy today and delighted with it.
1_IMG_2541.jpg

View image in gallery

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Casters riddled, gozzers fresh off the meat, gear packed; just about ready for the launch, shame about today's forecast as it's pouring but a lot of interest in the event and the book which is now available to order with the preorders going out early next week.

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Times flies! My publisher tells me there's just a handful of the limited edition black cloth-bound versions left. These are signed and numbered with just 30 copies and priced at £45 - contact Calm Productions. The ordinary copies continue to be very well received and sell well. The Likely lads enjoyed last year's reunion and the launch so much we're having another one this spring but it is invitation only.