All singing and dancing bankside chairs

bleak

Reaction score
Do any of you have problem with the attached rod rests wobbling when you move on the chair? just a concern of mine before I buy one. Or perhaps you have special recommendation for a chair with arms for us broken people, who struggle to standup sometimes. My old man still fishes with me , he is 86years old and I'd like to buy him the best that I can afford; up to 100 €

seth49

Reaction score
Got the korum accessory when it first came out, must be ten years old now, never had a problem with it.
They do a feeder arm with two stabilising legs on,I have one, it hardly moves at all if set up correctly.
Big fan of korum gear, never let me down, got lots of it.:)

chrissh

Reaction score
Another vote for the Korum chair. I have the feeder arm with the stabilisers which have the cork screw ends they hold fast in the ground and never had a problem with movement

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
I got the Nash PegOne chair, as said above if you attach the legs, there's usually no problem; I'm clumsy though and tend to knock a rod off the rest occasionally when I'm wearing an un-zipped jacket (i.e. the corner of the jacket does it - not me :eek:)

The other problem (when using two rods) with it is that there isn't much space in between each rod.

Last edited:

bleak

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, it looks like the Korum is a good bet, especially with the armrest to help him-Dad- get out quick to net one for me!

robtherake

Reaction score

sagalout

Reaction score
I replaced a Nash Indulgence that caught the Binka Virus after 4 or 5 years of faithful service with a Korum chair. I was very uncomfortable on the Korum chair, I do have a bad back though. I sold it and bought the Korum Delux chair (it seemed much better in the shop!) two months later I had to sell it and I went back to a Nash Indulgence for me this is comfortable for much longer than a Korum. I have fitted the Indulgence with Korum any chair adapters to allow for accessories, but rod rests do wobble.

bleak

Reaction score
I replaced a Nash Indulgence that caught the Binka Virus after 4 or 5 years of faithful service with a Korum chair. I was very uncomfortable on the Korum chair, I do have a bad back though. I sold it and bought the Korum Delux chair (it seemed much better in the shop!) two months later I had to sell it and I went back to a Nash Indulgence for me this is comfortable for much longer than a Korum. I have fitted the Indulgence with Korum any chair adapters to allow for accessories, but rod rests do wobble.

I have just been looking online, and the indulgence range of chairs really do look "ace"

sagalout

Reaction score
indulgence range of chairs really do look "ace"
For me the only downside is weight but no more than any chair that will be comfortable for a reasonable time. I have overcome some of the weight problem by cutting the legs and back off.