Fish to be euthanised to deter angling!!!!

B

binka

Last year the annual fishing ticket was £3.00 . . . . payable to the Council, so I'm told

Thanks Peter.

I reckon there is some mileage in the club control idea especially if done on a consultative basis with those that want to see angling banned on the venue, as it stands I think the cure of removing the fish or/and banning angling would just result in more problems down the line either with enforcement and/or a deteriorating water quality which just might see those against fishing the lake think again once certain realities are highlighted.

Maybe if a local club stepped forward in the instance of the local council tendering the idea then all sides could get together and find a happy, enforceable medium... I won't hold my breath though.

Last edited:

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
What I would want to know before everyone starts celebrating the is who is going to oversee the grading of the fish ie healthy and unhealthy the, as the easy option for them is all unhealthy and bingo dead not that I don't trust councils and I council partnerships but I just don't they will lie thru their teeth to achieve the goal of killing the fish.

PG...

Sent from my 8055 using Tapatalk

dannyboy1

Reaction score
Indeed!

There are some jobworths in public sector jobs, that are far too knowledgeable to takes other peoples opinions seriously. Hey these people dismiss others points of view regularly as they are far more educated than us little people.

I think if we are honest we know the type I speak of! I hope the fish get relocated there is no reason to kill them.

Sent from my HP 8 G2 using Tapatalk