Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T. Guest

It seems that P*TA has given up trying to get public sympathy for fish in their own right; so now they have become 'kittens'

Take a look at this rubbish RUBBISH

Hopefully the Home Secretary can use the new laws relating to undesirables entering the UK and stop these crackpots from coming here.
    They have been totally discredited in the USA.
    A very interesting site HERE

Richard Drayson Guest

Hehehe, what a joke! Appealing for public sympathy with a 'book' that even five-year olds would find laughable. Sea Kittens indeed!!!

I never realised that they were actually kittens, I am giving up fishing straight away in that case.*

* May not be true.

Blog Entries

hahahahahahahahaha i'm rolling in laughter maybe we should change the plea to agree with fishing.

Sorry about the code, even typed and copied from a word doc, just cant get rid??

Even the RUBBISH link have gone funny, must be that P*TA lot hacking into my P.C.

They go to work, play with balls of yarn, play chase, intelligent little buggers. Quite hilarious

Blog Entries

Oh dear how pathetic.
    Fancy a pint?

So THAT's why we use Coshida as bait. Absolutely knew there had to be a good reason why I try putting this disgusting stuff on a hook.

Will definitely start mixing my groundbait with milk.

This thread should be transferred to the joke section. It gave me the best laugh I have had sinceI left a message on Andrew Sach's answer-phone machine. [img]/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif[/img]
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast