Steve Gregory chair leg waggler floats

chrissh

Reaction score
I tried the slow sinking pellet feeders out last summer and found I had a good catch rate using them.
I’m think of ordering Steve Gregory chair leg waggler floats for shallow fishing and a slow sinking bomb for depth and distance. But can’t find any info on them show the set up or how to use them
Have any of you used these floats and can tell me how to set them up and fish with them …

Chair Leg Wagglers
Available in 8g and 10g
​they throw like a bomb and act as a bolt rig, exceptional good for shallow fishing for carp

img-1095.jpg

View image in gallery

Slow Sinking Bomb
Find the fish at any depth with these very popular slow sinking bombs. to just float so you can shot lightly to sink at the speed you like.
A deadly method especially in deeper waters.

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Forgot to add : you don't want any shot on the line below the float, bulk it around the loop on the base of the float...

dicky123

Reaction score
You can make some very easy from Teasels. Let them dry for a season, then cut them as thick as required, inset a swivel with A glue of choice, varnish.

To a carp they look like a simple piece of wood. Cast amazingly float like cork, works well. Cost, almost nothing.

rayner

Reaction score
I use tight float stops for both chair legs and slow sinkers. For slow sinkers just leave the tag end on your main line loop for adding trimming shot.