Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Default Steve Gregory chair leg waggler floats

I tried the slow sinking pellet feeders out last summer and found I had a good catch rate using them.
    I’m think of ordering Steve Gregory chair leg waggler floats for shallow fishing and a slow sinking bomb for depth and distance. But can’t find any info on them show the set up or how to use them
    Have any of you used these floats and can tell me how to set them up and fish with them …

Chair Leg Wagglers
    Available in 8g and 10g
    ​they throw like a bomb and act as a bolt rig, exceptional good for shallow fishing for carp

Slow Sinking Bomb
    Find the fish at any depth with these very popular slow sinking bombs. to just float so you can shot lightly to sink at the speed you like.
    A deadly method especially in deeper waters.

Default Re: Steve Gregory chair leg waggler floats

Just set it up like a waggler with shot either side....

Lots of companies offer big waggler adaptors; I use these Cralusso adaptors for monster floats.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cr..._1y8_QY76gM%3A
    "I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

Forgot to add : you don't want any shot on the line below the float, bulk it around the loop on the base of the float...

You can make some very easy from Teasels. Let them dry for a season, then cut them as thick as required, inset a swivel with A glue of choice, varnish.

To a carp they look like a simple piece of wood. Cast amazingly float like cork, works well. Cost, almost nothing.

Blog Entries

I use tight float stops for both chair legs and slow sinkers. For slow sinkers just leave the tag end on your main line loop for adding trimming shot.