Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Looking for a rucksack/chair combo

I'm on the hunt for one of these. Not a separate chair but built in, like this:-

Wychwood Flow Pack-Lite Stool | HarrisSportsmail.com

Not looking for something too big, as it will be for roving. The one above has a carry strap, I'd be looking for rucksack straps.

There's lots of low end stuff out there, could anyone recommend a decent one?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking for a rucksack/chair combo

Sorry cant help with experience of or recommendation but I have been looking for a small rucksack and came across this.

upload jpg

This one has rucksack straps e bay number is 381247888299

upload pic
    Last edited by thecrow; 24-02-2017 at 11:38.
    •The crow may be caged, but its thoughts are in the cornfield

Have got a few ot these type of combos in me local shop aswell,

If me memory serves me right I'm sure that " Fladen " also do the rucksack chair / stool combo for under £20.00

I can recommend the Airflo Comfort Zone Deluxe Rucksack/chair which I use on short sessions its ideal for 3-4 hours on a summer night fishing their around £35.00 the plus side is the seat and back rest is padded and the rucksack has plenty of room for bait & tackle, flask or bottle of drink , light waterproof jacket

Airflo Comfort Zone Deluxe Rucksack/chair | eBay

Those chairs are great but you're in trouble if you go anywhere boggy. I use a rucksack with the same stool but have them separate, the stools can hang from most rucksack clips when on the move and detach when you want to sit.

Quote Originally Posted by theartist View Post
    Those chairs are great but you're in trouble if you go anywhere boggy. I use a rucksack with the same stool but have them separate, the stools can hang from most rucksack clips when on the move and detach when you want to sit.
    Absolutely agree,

That's exactly what I do if I decided that I need some form of a seat,

The rucksack that I'm currently using is the Korum day sack and is a pucka bit of kit and at £25-30 is well worth the money

I have one very similar to this one.

SHAKESPEARE FOLDING STOOL WITH RUCKSACK BAG GAME FISHING SEAT CHAIR 487

They all could be better to be honest if it had adjustable feet, but hey ho nothing if perfect it does the job mate.

Hi Jim, 1st hand experience here.
    1st 1 I had was a Grandeslam with a backrest , ok but heavy, not so roomy and just a generally nasty feel to it. Although it did last 3 years before the canvas became practically transparent. 2nd 1, which I'm on now, is a Ron Thompson ( no backrest) , love it. Very comfy to carry, I've regularly cycled with 8kg in there. Spacious, fleece on the seat area, no zips to rust, waterproof base. Definetly reccommended

I don't have one but I'm interested in seeing one of these TFGear Compact Tackle Seat Box | GO Outdoors

It may be what you're after

Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathrow and the A3

Quote Originally Posted by fishing4luckies View Post
    I don't have one but I'm interested in seeing one of these TFGear Compact Tackle Seat Box | GO Outdoors

It may be what you're after
    Brilliant bit of kit. Not really any good for roving IMO but cock on for general fishing if you don't want one of those pole anglers gizmo boxes. I cut the straps off mine because it didn't sit right and was damned uncomfortable in that configuration and I felt I could make better use of the pocket. Despite the stick about it I take on here I love mine and wouldn't swap it for anything .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast