Polarized Sunglasses

laguna

Reaction score
They're good too Chris, I rate the lenses as good in terms of performance as the more expensive ones I've had and with a few different styles there's bound to be a pair that feels comfortable to wear and I generally don't tend to get on too well with glasses and comfort.

I've been buying 'em from Aldi for the last three years on and off, just wish I didn't break so many :eek:mg:

There's actually been a price hike, they used to be £3.50 :)
Thanks Steve, heads up please when they next have em in, I could do with a new pair (or 3) :)

seth49

Reaction score
Here you are for the people who wanted a heads up on these.

from Aldi! Sport Frame Polarised Sunglasses for just £3.99. Check it out: https://www.aldi.co.uk/p/075872144530103

Sent from my iPad

---------- Post added at 08:31 ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 ----------

From Thursday sixth april

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
All sunglasses now sold in the UK must have UVA and UVB protection, don't know if that's already been said., but that's the law. However, a subject talked about (and scorned by some) is the amount of blue light, just the blue colour from the spectrum, causing AMD in later life. The only way to shut out a lot of blue light is to wear amber, brown, or even yellow lenses. You should then protect your eyes better and maybe avoid going blind later on and perhaps (controversial bit) sleep better at night.

laguna

Reaction score
Ordered one for the time being, lets see what the quality's like first before splashing out on a dozen pairs!!! :D

Thanks for the heads up.