The FM Problem Page

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
A lot of you said you wanted it so here it is, the first one in the new question and answer section, 'The FM Problem Page'.

So get your questions sent in, it's you who will be driving this section. It will appear as often as we have questions to answer.

C

Curly

When I first read the heading, I thought you had turned your attentions to being an agony Aunt Graham :))))0

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
And I was all ready to refer you to Wendy..........

C

Curly

Dear Aunt Graham

I have a problem which I don't like to discuss in public but I feel I can trust you to give me confidential advice.

The problem started 15 years ago really. It is something I am very embarrassed about, as it is such a delicate subject.

I KEEP BLANKING, is there a cure?

Kind Regards
Neil

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Neil, send me a blank cheque for a quick answer. Either that or leave the mucky mags on the top shelf.

M

Matthew White

Do we post the questions here or e mail them direct to Graham?

W

Wendy Perry

I'm saying nowt to that one Paul lol

My prob is casting i never seem to be able to get it in the same place every time i cast.... i know that there is a clip that you can clip your line to but i can never do that right either HELP

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
The article linked from the top of this thread explains everything. Please post questions direct to me at <a href=mailto:graham@fishingmagic.com>graham@fishingmagic.com</A>

S

Sean Kirtley

I am looking for a lake/pond guide for the South West region, are there any available and if so where can they be purchased?

B

Ben Richardson

hi graham

i've heard alot of different stories about badger stuff and i wanted to know if you know anything about there bivvy's and bedchairs.

thanx

ben richardson

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I have no peronal experience of their bivvies and bedchairs, but I do know lots of anglers who are very pleased with their Badger products, especially at the price.

I intend to review some Badger gear in the near future, including bivvies and bedchairs, and you'll get an honest opinion then.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
In fact Alan Roe sent a very favourable review to FM of the Badger Overnighter Oval Umbrella <a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/news/article.asp?SP=&v=1&UAN=1753>here</A>.

C

Curly

LOL Graham. I did say Blanking and not ....... Thank's, cheque's in the post.

K

Kevan Farmer

Neil. Does Sharon know about this obsession of yours??? ;-)

Kevan

R

Ross Turner

Graham,I know fm is aimed at coarse fishers but with a forum aimed at all aspects of fishing why are all the shopping partners aimed at just coarse/carp. Why cant we see shopping partners for game & sea fishing as i`m sure plenty of members would be happy about.