Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A lot of you said you wanted it so here it is, the first one in the new question and answer section, 'The FM Problem Page'.

So get your questions sent in, it's you who will be driving this section. It will appear as often as we have questions to answer.

Curly Guest

When I first read the heading, I thought you had turned your attentions to being an agony Aunt Graham :-))))0

Paul Williams Guest

I had written three pages before i realised!!

And I was all ready to refer you to Wendy..........

Paul Williams Guest

She was what i needed advice about!!

Curly Guest

Dear Aunt Graham

I have a problem which I don't like to discuss in public but I feel I can trust you to give me confidential advice.

The problem started 15 years ago really. It is something I am very embarrassed about, as it is such a delicate subject.

I KEEP BLANKING, is there a cure?

Kind Regards
    Neil

Neil, send me a blank cheque for a quick answer. Either that or leave the mucky mags on the top shelf.

Matthew White Guest

Do we post the questions here or e mail them direct to Graham?

Wendy Perry Guest

I'm saying nowt to that one Paul lol

My prob is casting i never seem to be able to get it in the same place every time i cast.... i know that there is a clip that you can clip your line to but i can never do that right either HELP

The article linked from the top of this thread explains everything. Please post questions direct to me at <a href=mailto:graham@fishingmagic.com>graham@fishing magic.com</A>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast