Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Default Blackpool and lancashire fishing group

Hi everybody just asking really (polite to ask first) , would i be aloud to post an advert with a link on here for my Facebook group titled BLACKPOOL AND LANCASHIRE FISHING GROUP ? We got 1400 members in a little over four months so its growing fast ,many thanks in advance Andy

Default Re: Blackpool and lancashire fishing group

One of the moderators will tell you if it is allowed! You can then talk aloud about it

Cheers mikench

Well seeing as no moderators have commented i can only presume it must be ok , so here`s my advert for my Facebook group .....................BLACKPOOL AND LANCASHIRE FISHING GROUP ! We`ve added nearly 1400 members in just under five months , this isn`t an elite group for experts , this group is for people from 5 to 105 from experts to new starters ! Everybody welcome so long as you have an interest in fishing (don`t matter what type of fishing ! Coarse , Sea , Game , Carp , Specimen , Match ) And are based in Lancashire ! So get your fishing gear out , dust it down , you wont catch owt sat at home ! Catch a big fish and see it up in lights as the group header for a week ! Friendly group who will make you feel welcome , if you have any questions or need tips or advice your in the right place , this is not just a buying and selling page for fishing tackle ! This is a place to meet like minded new friends , get information on where`s fishing well , on new fisheries ! If its fishing related we want to know about it ! Once your a member feel free to add your Facebook fishing mates so long as they live in Lancashire ! This is a fishing group so items for sale must be fishing related any none fishing related adverts will be deleted as soon as i find out about them , just click on this link and i`ll add you straight away ! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1260008957364175/

A bit cheeky in'it....trying to poach FM members?

People post on here because they prefer it to facebook anyhow.

Not in the slightest Tigger , people can and are members of more than one forum / site , i`d be more than happy to plug Fishing Magic on my page , i`d even make it the header if the admin wished , ive been coming on here years as well as several other forums Fishing Warehouse etc , its just my Facebook page is new and i`m trying to get it off the ground , so obviously FM is one of the bigger forums , its only a suggestion if any of the lads or ladies are on FB then they are more than welcome so long as they are Lancs based , certainly not trying to poach FM members mate

I do not do twitface and never will!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikench View Post
    I do not do twitface and never will!
    Used as it was meant to be used not as the many Jeremy kyle guests do it is a useful tool, its not the same as FM just different so long as you are selective about what you do on there and who you accept as a "friend" I think I have around 20 a mixture of family and anglers.

I keep in touch with friends that fish but live in other parts of the country a friend in Australia and also to help where I can with trying to stop the EA destroying stretches of river with their improvements.
    •The crow may be caged, but its thoughts are in the cornfield

Its against FM policy to advertise/spam. Unless your a trade member/sponsor you will have to run it past a Mod.
    Peter will likely verify and state the relevant bit when he looks in.