Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Korum digital scales help

My scales are stuck on hold , there is a H in top left does anyone know how to get it off ?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Korum digital scales help

Have not. had this problem, with mine, I would try removing the battery for a minute, to try and reset it, or change the battery.
    If that doesn't work take it back to the tackle shop, were you bought it,and let the korum rep have a look, any thing of theirs, with a problem they usually replace, free of charge.🎣

Thing is I do not have the receipt or the box as was bought for me as a birthday present but I can find out which shop they came from and try my luck .

If it’s the battery supplied with the scales replace it. It might look new but no one knows how long it’s been in the shop. The battery could be old or corroded and not giving enough power… replace with a new battery
    Trust me I’m an Engineer

Default Korum digital scales help

Il give that go , from memory it's a rectangle 9v battery ?

Yes that's the one, if you have a Lidl nr you they do a cheap one, nowt wrong with them either.

Blog Entries

I, was concerned about mine not being accurate after trying them with my wifes individual weights for the kitchen scales.
    Back at the shop they had a set of scales behind the counter where they tried said kitchen weights , then against my korums .
    Their scales and the kitchen weights tallied ok and the salesman said he would show them to the korum rep who was expected the following day-- that was nearly three weeks ago but not heard anything yet so I reckon I,d better give them a ring.
    I must say its knocked my confidence in the brand.

Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathrow and the A3

I had a pair of these. Great for one season then the on/off button refused to work. Binned them. I now use quite cheap digitals and I must say they have been fantastic,take up no space at all. I have complete confidence in my "best" set which I've had for 3 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by S-Kippy View Post
    I had a pair of these. Great for one season then the on/off button refused to work. Binned them. I now use quite cheap digitals and I must say they have been fantastic,take up no space at all. I have complete confidence in my "best" set which I've had for 3 years now.
    Skippy, what make are the set you've had for three years?

Been to tackle shop and have been replaced , if go again il get a different ones seem a few people have problems with them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast