Korum -- nil pois !

mikench

Reaction score
I discovered today why my landing net came unattached yesterday ! The Korum quick change adaptor I was using had cracked with the weight of the fish!:(

I propose to take this up with Korum.

flightliner

Reaction score
Just an update on my little "scales" drama.
I went down to the retailer today and finally resolved the issue, korum had apparently sent a credit note and I chose a new set of scales by Reuben heaton.I had to add a few pounds more but hopefully all will be ok.
Just a little under ten/eleven weeks in all--- very frustrating!!!.

Last edited:

terry m

Reaction score
Batteries?

Pah!

413336812.jpg

Old, accurate and reliable :)

And doubles up as a priest!

flightliner

Reaction score
If posting pictures was possible for me there would be a similar but bigger pair of big brass salters shown with a "crocadile dundee" comment underneath it Terry:D

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
I discovered today why my landing net came unattached yesterday ! The Korum quick change adaptor I was using had cracked with the weight of the fish!:(

I propose to take this up with Korum.

Yer go catchin huge carp and yer want us to feel sorry for yer? On yer rocket, soft lad :D

Seriously, hope it all works out for you, I'd be gutted to lose a big tench / bream / carp delete as appropriate due to something like that.

Scouse rant over, best of luck with it, Mike

---------- Post added at 09:02 ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 ----------

If posting pictures was possible for me there would be a similar but bigger pair of big brass salters shown with a "crocadile dundee" comment underneath it Terry:D

A crocodile clip would be better :)

mikench

Reaction score
My tackle shop replaced the net adaptor and Korum confirmed that the handle/pole should be detached from the net for heavy fish and the net lifted on its own! I had not appreciated this and it desn't really matter for my tiddlers.

The new one is greatly modified so they must have had problems.

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
It will happen, mate. I'm not all that with tench and I was dreadful against barbel then, one day, the dam burst....

Don't pressure yourself, it will come good. :)