Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Angry new koram landing net barbel

MORNING TANGLERS
    Ihave been on the severn at coalport very very hard only 3 barbell in 4 days
    but when we go to land a fish the net handel starts to undo has this happened to anyone else or am I doing something wrong my two mates had 8 barbell between them 8lb 15oz biggest an a 4lb 4oz chubb

Blog Entries

Default Re: new koram landing net barbel

What do you mean by undo? is the handle unscrewing a bit more explanation may get some answers.
    •The crow may be caged, but its thoughts are in the cornfield

Are you using the Korum collapsible net or are you using the Korum net adapter ? If the latter be careful as the older models can crack where the cam tightens if not used correctly!

Yep, I had a lot of trouble with the Korum folding spoon net unscrewing itself when I first got it.
    I think I ended up gluing the threaded stud bit into the net to stop it happening. It's been fine since.

If a thread goes on a landing net (and they can go anytime without warning) have some 8mil silicon tubing handy, cut 1cm off and slide it over the thread and re screw. Ok it's a superbodge but it should hold the net on pretty well for the rest of the day.