Little furry perishers

F

Fred Bonney

My traps are the black plastic types that are supposed to tilt and close, and trap the beggars inside .

The only problem with the humane ones is that they don't make a noise like the old fashion springy ones, and you sometimes tend to forget them!

It only takes a few hours for one to die, where as the old 'uns were instant!

DZ

Reaction score
Those glue traps are brutal - I remember seeing them used in a retaurant I worked in in london- you place these plastic trays along walls- the trays have a cm of gluey gunk in them- the mice get totally stuck- call for their chums and before you know it the plastic board is covered in live mice all chewing their legs off in a bid for freedom -brutal

slime monster

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Dougal Ziegler wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Those glue traps are brutal - I remember seeing them used in a retaurant I worked in in london- you place these plastic trays along walls- the trays have a cm of gluey gunk in them- the mice get totally stuck- call for their chums and before you know it the plastic board is covered in live mice all chewing their legs off in a bid for freedom -brutal</blockquote>
Christ , very graphic and not for my perishers ./forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

barry dix

Reaction score
Not had any in the glue trap yet but I would rather have them chewing themselves than my wiring./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Emmo (Angling Trust)

Reaction score
I got em in my shed, no fishing tackle in there but they're still a pain. I use the traditional traps, 8 at a time as I work away during the week and my wife refuses to set them.

Had 4 mice first week, 2 the following and just the one last week but all bait gone from the other traps without going off. Clever little sods but I'll get em in the end.

Wont be using the glue traps though, the locals used them in Libya on the oil field and they are too barbaric for me, hardly humane!